Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Stop flirting Max.

getting jealous?

PS getting back OT....

Why cant I be mod? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just kidding, I would be a shitty mod becuase I would delete all the post made by the retards and get fired for power abuse.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower
Wait. I missed something, neckdemon has a 7 lb 13 oz 22 inch what?!

dustinzgirl said:
getting jealous?
Broken gets jealous whenever he thinks I'm paying attention to someone else. He has a thing for me.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
neckdemon said:
ok, unfortunately i can't directly post any pics cause they are too large (hey jason how about upping the file size limit?) so i took apicture of one of them with my camers phone so the color is all fucked, but you can make him out well enough.

Now, I'm gonna be nice - but do you really think it's wise to post a pic of your kid in B & T?

I'm just sayin

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
how perfectly precious!! I wish mine were all still babies. my youngest starts kindergarten. I miss having little cuddley babies. CL says I cant have anymore until I win the lottery..... :(

neckdemon

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Now, I'm gonna be nice - but do you really think it's wise to post a pic of your kid in B & T?

I'm just sayin

y not? i think he's cute. and if anyone is classless enough to make fun of a 12 day old newborn baby, then they are not worth listening to anyway.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
neckdemon said:
y not? i think he's cute. and if anyone is classless enough to make fun of a 12 day old newborn baby, then they are not worth listening to anyway.

Hey man.. I'm just sayin...

I wouldn't do it. It's a free country, and even a free board... so do what you want. But you've been warned.

By the way - what's with his eye?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
neckdemon said:

Post it up in chit chat or the Writting Forum...

pls...

we have some pretty classless people on wtf.com

neckdemon

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Hey man.. I'm just sayin...

I wouldn't do it. It's a free country, and even a free board... so do what you want. But you've been warned.

By the way - what's with his eye?

what wrong with his eye? it's closed and he's sleeping. like i said the color is screwy, so maybe it looks wrong.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:

I'm just sayin

its just a pic, and if anyone fucks with the baby, then they have isssues. he is sooo cute!! (the baby, not neckdemon)

and Un, seriously, you dont eat babies with gravy silly, you eat them with sweet and sour sauce! duh
:rolleyes:

neckdemon

Tenderony
_Kitana_ said:

pls...

yeah i'll just edit the post. it was mainly for dustinxgirl to see anyway.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
_Kitana_ said:

pls...

Don't worry. For_Starters isn't around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.