WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kitana the neanderthal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
_Kitana_ said:
Umm... he nothing like me. I Love my country and Respect it. I also understand and appreciate other countries as well. You very seldom see me run down anyone else country. I just defend my own, back it up with knowledge in history.

I am proud to be an American, I also proud of my country. It good to have pride in your country and where you come from. However it not good to be blinded by it to where only your country is good and everyone else is shit.
Wow. This is coming from a 'great' writer? You type like a neanderthal. You must plagarize the work that you do post in the Writer's Block. Because at least there you make sense. Or perhaps, you use all the power your small mind can muster in your half-assed stories. You're not even a great writer. You are but a simple minded soldier's wife, that writes poems that nobody cares about. Nobody wants to see your hundreds, upon hundreds of poems, stories, and speeches about your husband and the other soldiers. It's not new, and it's not interesting. Just stop posting. Leave your shitty grammar, and spelling at home. Don't plague us all with your mindless blabber. :thumbsdn:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
I finally read this, and I'm giving you a donut.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haven't seen that before, but it is pretty shitty...I agree with FCC, for if I didn't, I would be a mere speck of blood on the road.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
IHTFCC likes to play with his tiney weeney

makes me wet.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I Hate The FCC said:
Wow. This is coming from a 'great' writer? You type like a neanderthal. You must plagarize the work that you do post in the Writer's Block. Because at least there you make sense. Or perhaps, you use all the power your small mind can muster in your half-assed stories. You're not even a great writer. You are but a simple minded soldier's wife, that writes poems that nobody cares about. Nobody wants to see your hundreds, upon hundreds of poems, stories, and speeches about your husband and the other soldiers. It's not new, and it's not interesting. Just stop posting. Leave your shitty grammar, and spelling at home. Don't plague us all with your mindless blabber. :thumbsdn:

Hmmm... I suppose I could be anti-American and hate myself like you , than again I have more respect and honor than that.

“Soldier’s Wife” You say that like it is a bad thing. I am Proud to be a Soldier’s Wife, I am Proud to be an American and I believe in the over all good of my country.

Pfft… For attacking my writing... I have be praised and ripped apart by far greater people than you. I never claim to be a great writer. That is just what other people have said about my work.

But very well not everyone is suppose to like what I write. *bows* So please stop reading my post and stories, my speech delivered in front of 700 people. However, I would like to see you write something to speak in front of that many people. Than again no one asked you to, did they?

Uh, my grammar does suck and so does my spelling… A weakness and a challenge. Just means I need to take more time and revise what I write. That small compared to your challenges and weakness. You have something that will never go away. You have no pride in your country. No pride in the history of your ancestors. No pride in the freedoms given to you in this country. You disagree with your current government and put to shame 225 years of history and achievement.

You can’t even understand the meaning of being patriotic and having pride in your country. That makes you EVIL and like Hitler… Ideology I believe is what you should be fearing. Why patriotism and Ideology are similar they are also quite different.

Also it is true I think my country is the greatest place to live and I love it, I also understand that other’s feel or should feel the same way about their country. I take pride in my flag, her colors. If George W. Bush tried to stay in power for another term and than started lining up all the gays and other groups. Started declaring a certain group of people as being superior, I would take up arms. I would fight to my death to keep my flag from being shamed, for that would not be freedom, that would not be America in all her glory. I would fight if someone tried to destroy what this country was founded on. Which is why I disagree and dislike the Patriotic Act….

Now lets see you ask me not to plague you with my mindless blabber. Hmm… Can I suggest that you not read what I write in the writer’s block or what I post. Or am I just that important in your life?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
_Kitana_ said:
Hmmm... I suppose I could be anti-American and hate myself like you , than again I have more respect and honor than that.
I never said I hated America, fool. I said it's bad to be patriotic as in the neo-con sense of Patriotism. I don't hate myself. Why would I hate myself? I'm awesome.
“Soldier’s Wife” You say that like it is a bad thing. I am Proud to be a Soldier’s Wife, I am Proud to be an American and I believe in the over all good of my country.
I never said it's bad to be a soldier's wife. It's bad to post shitty poems!! Yet again, your small mind cannot comprehend a single post. Your kids'll be idiots too. Hell, your husband was posting on here, then left. You posted it yourself. If he succumbs to Newbie's bullshit, he's an idiot. Of course you'll think that if I call one soldier an idiot, I'm calling all soldiers idiots. I am not.
But very well not everyone is suppose to like what I write. *bows* So please stop reading my post and stories, my speech delivered in front of 700 people. However, I would like to see you write to speak in front of that 700 people. Than again no one asked you to did they?
I like public speaking, actually. I have a passion to speak in front of crowds. I've done it before. Many times, actually. But this is not about who has spoken to bigger crowds, this is about your idiotic posts and conclusions.
Uh, my grammar does suck and so does my spelling… A weakness and a challenge. Just means I need to take more time and revise what I write. That small compared to your challenges and weakness. You have something that will never go away. You have no pride in your country. No pride in the history of your ancestors. No pride in the freedoms given to you in this country. You disagree with your current government and put to shame 225 years of history and achievement.
Not agreeing with your government is not a weakness. It's an opinion you dumb bitch. You see, you are the perfect example of a Hitler Youth Program graduate. You view opinions as weaknesses. Viewing those who disagree as weak, and those who are weak as worthless, that need to be killed. You are the kind of idiot that help Dictators commit Genocide. After all according to you, disagreeing with the government means you put shame to the founding fathers. Sieg Hiel!!
You can’t even understand the meaning of being patriotic and having pride in your country. That makes you EVIL and like Hitler… Ideology I believe is what you should be fearing. Why patriotism and Ideology are similar they are also quite different.
Ahh yes, the great American comeback. IF you disagree you are evil. Evil is perspective, woman. It is not important. And how am I like Hitler? Am I anti-Semetic? No. Am I a member of the Nazi party? No. Do I think Genocide is good? No. Do I think Nordics are the superior race? No! Guess what Kit? I'm not like Hitler! Must I prove your foolishness more?
Now lets see you ask me not to plague you with my mindless blabber. Hmm… Can I suggest that you not read what I write in the writer’s block or what I post. Or am I just that important in your life?
I don't read your bullshit anymore. I gave up trying to decifer your blabber long ago. I was but, speaking my mind about your terrible writing.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Oh last night guys it was so awesome. It went from a 102 degrees to 75 in a matter of a few hours. We had 55mph wind. This huge strom came blowing in. I sat outside for the longest time just watching it roll in. Was great.

Today it was a BEAUTIFUL sun filled day, everything looked so peaceful after the raging storm.

How the weather where everyone else is at? Anyone else get caught in the big storm, lasted for about 4 hours.

(hey its got to be better than the BS above me)

lol

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
_Kitana_ said:
Oh last night guys it was so awesome. It went from a 102 degrees to 75 in a matter of a few hours. We had 55mph wind. This huge strom came blowing in. I sat outside for the longest time just watching it roll in. Was great.

Today it was a BEAUTIFUL sun filled day, everything looked so peaceful after the raging storm.

How the weather where everyone else is at? Anyone else get caught in the big storm, lasted for about 4 hours.
Poor bitch was pwned so much she can't even give a reply! Pwned! :thumbsup:

Kit, that's not cool, flame away. :happysad:

Don't take the weeny way out. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I don't need to flame, everything I said was stated above. That is all I got to say on the topic, cause it really doesn't matter that much. Not to passionate about fcc or what he thinks...
:)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
_Kitana_ said:
I don't need to flame, everything I said was stated above. That is all I got to say on the topic, cause it really doesn't matter that much. Not to passionate about fcc or what he thinks...
Can't think of something else? Got to wait to plagarize someone else?

_Kitana_ said:
"Whatever will be, will be."

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
HavokChylde said:
Hell, I'll drink to anything.

Yeah what you drinking tonight...

I got a bit of some southern comfrot for ya.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Current Score: IHATEFCC:3 KIT:2......... cmon' fire up more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.