WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kitana wtf

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, for some reason, you can't talk about that type of thing, but yet you can talk about chopping somebody's head off, but free music is much worse!! Know what I mean?

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
if that music shit was ilegal how come canadians and others can do it. . .

if they can host said web sites then we should be able to talk about it me thinks

Paul

Tenderony
we're just covering our asses, ya know? ;)

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
im on the verge of agreeing with u bull

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
This whole fucking world is going down the tubes.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
pimpyobitch said:
That music post shouldnt be locked.
I know I know. Believe me its fucked up I know. But you have to remember for what we allow you guys to post up here, legal action can be taken agaist Brit or Jason if someone finds it extremly offensive, even if its just the slightest thing. People are pretty fucked up.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Kill Em All And Let God Sort Em Out!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Kit is absolutely correct to lock that thread. It's one thing to debate if its right or wrong, but its another thing to self-incriminate and admit to breaking the law.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
you have to have limits, even on this site

Welcome to America, were you get fat on food, and take the food companies to court.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Amen, What do I get if I spill coffee in my lap. Oh ya $2,000,000 been done already.

Reqium

Tenderony
Bullshyt said:
Damn Canadians!
Eh, just because we can smoke weed, and drink proper alcoholic beer doesn't mean you get to make fun of us.
:mfinger:

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
any time u feel the need share

u can find me in america

morelos

lexicon incognito
kitana said:
I know I know. Believe me its fucked up I know. But you have to remember for what we allow you guys to post up here, legal action can be taken agaist Brit or Jason if someone finds it extremly offensive, even if its just the slightest thing. People are pretty fucked up.
this is true, guys. not only that, if people start confessing to doing this or that on these public forums, any old 'agent' can be sifting through it, or better, their CUSTOM-DESIGNED SPIDER can sift through it, red-flag it for review, and then when they read it that gives them instant probable cause.

now jason finds himself with a court order to assist in the investigation and he has to turn over all information he has on whomever is saying "lolz look at me i pirate music."

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Reqium said:
Eh, just because we can smoke weed, and drink proper alcoholic beer doesn't mean you get to make fun of us.
:mfinger:

Nope, it just makes us suicidal.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Bullshyt said:
Nope, it just makes us suicidal.
hey you guys cant complain..i tried this really good water from the states once, its called budweiser check it out sometime

_Kitana_ said:
i know she said this a while back but peopel now a days will sue you for anything i mean look at how the FCC edits everything on the radio they can't even say nipple anymore because some little two year old might turn on the radio and hear it i mean WTF!!!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
just turn on animal planet. They got all kinds of nipples up in there.

And as for the beer issue, I have to agree that canada gets the better of the 2. Plus, absinthe is legal up there... i know where I'm moving soon.