WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kitanas "my jesse" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i was hopein it wouldent come to this but... well there is a problem now.
your editing posts to your own satisfaction, this is a place where u can speak freely w/o a doubt you have crossed the line on this and i want to make that clear. im also makein this public for the reason that maybe other people have the same opinion as I.
with that i open this for discussion.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i think its bullshit cause i dont like her touching my account,its fucking bullshit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*look its the same to people who keep having the same problem over and over again with me being mod*

First off... your post was edited because you flamed outside of B&T.... second of all I edited one post... not the countless post of you asking me to close it. Second of all this is pointless shit to make this topic and cry cause your post got edited.

I am getting more then a little fed up. I have two threads on this site. This one and one expressing how much it sucked jesse lost all his things... all other threads including the ones in writer block have been deleted or have died and been closed. However when it comes to the one worthless little thread. I am not moving I am not closing it... its not hurting you this site or anyone else for that matter. Leave it be.

For fucking shakes grow up a little....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
i think its bullshit cause i dont like her touching my account,its fucking bullshit
well to get her point across she is willin to do what ever she has to, to keep that piddly fuckin post up.
GET YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS KITANA!!! IF HE WANTS TO ANSWER YOU HE WILL!!!! DONT KEEP FOLLDIN THE BOARDS WITH SHIT LIKE
Kitana said:
FUCK THAT, ITS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
well to get her point across she is willin to do what ever she has to, to keep that piddly fuckin post up.
GET YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS KITANA!!! IF HE WANTS TO ANSWER YOU HE WILL!!!! DONT KEEP FOLLDIN THE BOARDS WITH SHIT LIKE FUCK THAT, ITS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

you know I could of been a real bitch and abused my powers and sticky noted it to the top....

or better yet

I can close it and still bump it to the top

so deal

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You're right,It may be.
Just let It be known...I dont have a prob with either of you.
But If you want some Otep...here it is.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
you know I could of been a real bitch and abused my powers and sticky noted it to the top....

or better yet

I can close it and still bump it to the top

so deal
yeah then jason would knock you down a peg or two

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
yeah then jason would knock you down a peg or two
i think he would remove her MOD power
this time kit u have crossed the line.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
how so

i made a thread

and replyed to it...

with the words "Bump" a few poems.... stressing my worry to it going unanswered by jesse...

had two fags go in there and cry calling it worthless spam...

Nope....

flamed someone... so i edited his post..... now him and his butt buddy are crying again and then have to listen to this garbage.

fuck you two...!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
you suck as a mod no wonder you dont go to hate.com anymore cuase they hate your stupid bitch face

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
oh... yeah... im pretty sure I got lots of PM from hate.com to come back to the site...

i chose to give up mod powers there and left.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
i think he would remove her MOD power
this time kit u have crossed the line.
Jasons not gonna do a goddamn thing,and you know this.
What the fuck is wrong with you two? Do you two brokedicks want to be on the next Survivor Series? Im sure it can be all yours if you like.
You want a punching bag girls?....Lets go.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
gehtfuct said:
Jasons not gonna do a goddamn thing,and you know this.
What the fuck is wrong with you two? Do you two brokedicks want to be on the next Survivor Series? Im sure it can be all yours if you like.
You want a punching bag girls?....Lets go.
ok try to get me off i think all of us know jason wouldnt put us on there yeah try we are top posters and me and jason have no problems

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
otepsoul said:
ok try to get me off i think all of us know jason wouldnt put us on there yeah try we are top posters and me and jason have no problems

lol

Note: Top Poster, Mod powers, much respect for Jason and BRiT.

If they had a problem with the My Jesse thread... don't you think they would of locked it?

Think on it.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
_Kitana_ said:
how so

i made a thread

and replyed to it...

with the words "Bump" a few poems.... stressing my worry to it going unanswered by jesse...

had two fags go in there and cry calling it worthless spam...

Nope....

flamed someone... so i edited his post..... now him and his butt buddy are crying again and then have to listen to this garbage.

fuck you two...!
i seen no flamein and u must be talkin baout ghetfuct falmein he is the one that wanted to have at it, as for what happens next i dunno kit ur pissin me and otep off when ever we are goin tru search and we see it at the top. i read it and i liked the idea but ur spreadin it too thin the whole post is fuckin spam and no one wants to see "bump" a million times. WORTHLESS...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
i seen no flamein and u must be talkin baout ghetfuct falmein he is the one that wanted to have at it, as for what happens next i dunno kit ur pissin me and otep off when ever we are goin tru search and we see it at the top. i read it and i liked the idea but ur spreadin it too thin the whole post is fuckin spam and no one wants to see "bump" a million times. WORTHLESS...
Well?
here I am,lets go dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.