kitanas "my jesse" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
i seen no flamein and u must be talkin baout ghetfuct falmein he is the one that wanted to have at it, as for what happens next i dunno kit ur pissin me and otep off when ever we are goin tru search and we see it at the top. i read it and i liked the idea but ur spreadin it too thin the whole post is fuckin spam and no one wants to see "bump" a million times. WORTHLESS...

count it... I only bump it when its about to fall to page too...

or is 8 post down.

I write poems, letters and feelings about Jesse in it.

skip over it and move to the next thread and reply to that one and put it at the top....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
Well?
here I am,lets go dickhead.
how come u never flame i think u got weak... now ur takin like you mom did last night like a BITCH
u dont deserve the 10th flame anymore u halfwit

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
_Kitana_ said:
lol

Note: Top Poster, Mod powers, much respect for Jason and BRiT.

If they had a problem with the My Jesse thread... don't you think they would of locked it?

Think on it.

half your posts are "bump" or illiterate garbage, and you're going to brag about being top poster? Now, I'm not one to talk too much about "quality posts," but I have never talked about the amount of posts I've had.

Just a thought.

And as for the whole Jesse thread... personally, I find it kinda annoying. I mean, c'mon, if he's gonna have a moment to write you - he will. Right? And if he chooses not to, doesn't that again warrant an answer to my question [which you dodged] - what did you do to piss him off? Seriously, if you're gonna keep bumping the thread to the top, only to have him ignore it... At what point will you sit back and say
a. "well, I guess I pissed him off something fierce. He'll write me when he can. After all, I've posted on the board, and emailed him - he definitely knows how I feel about him and the situation."
b. "well, he's probably busy - what with fighting the insurgency and all. I'm sure he'll write when he gets a chance."

You have emailed him, right? I mean, wtf.com is not your primary means of communication. I guarantee you he has an AKO webmail account - 100MBs of webmail space - why not flood him there?

All of that said, if people don't like the "spam," don't read it. If you don't like violence on TV, change the channel. If you don't like Howard Stern in the morning, listen to NPR. We have choices. WTF!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
how come u never flame i think u got weak... now ur takin like you mom did last night like a BITCH
u dont deserve the 10th flame anymore u halfwit
*gehtfuct resists replying to fags*

..Ahhh fuck it.
and you two dicks are gonna do what?

nothing,maybe suck each other off?
at your HUGE victory thread?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
half your posts are "bump" or illiterate garbage, and you're going to brag about being top poster? Now, I'm not one to talk too much about "quality posts," but I have never talked about the amount of posts I've had.

Just a thought.

And as for the whole Jesse thread... personally, I find it kinda annoying. I mean, c'mon, if he's gonna have a moment to write you - he will. Right? And if he chooses not to, doesn't that again warrant an answer to my question [which you dodged] - what did you do to piss him off? Seriously, if you're gonna keep bumping the thread to the top, only to have him ignore it... At what point will you sit back and say
a. "well, I guess I pissed him off something fierce. He'll write me when he can. After all, I've posted on the board, and emailed him - he definitely knows how I feel about him and the situation."
b. "well, he's probably busy - what with fighting the insurgency and all. I'm sure he'll write when he gets a chance."

You have emailed him, right? I mean, wtf.com is not your primary means of communication. I guarantee you he has an AKO webmail account - 100MBs of webmail space - why not flood him there?

All of that said, if people don't like the "spam," don't read it. If you don't like violence on TV, change the channel. If you don't like Howard Stern in the morning, listen to NPR. We have choices. WTF!!!

Fuck it.

The thread is gone

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
*gehtfuct resists replying to fags*

..Ahhh fuck it.
and you two dicks are gonna do what?

nothing,maybe suck each other off?
at your HUGE victory thread?
no we left that to hpr and mags but hey if u wanna go for it FAGGOT

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Last post from the Chit Chat version...

_Kitana_ said:
Badassmtbiker said:
doesn't the line "I really don't care" imply that you actually do care? Just curious. :friday:
*sits here and wonders*

How did one pissy lil thread turn into the Kit should be stripped of her powers again....

blah blah blah.

I don't really care what you guys have to say about this. I just want my jesse to see it and reply to it. Yes I have pmed, yahoo emailed his ass as well...

but For some reason I am hoping if he see me put the purest emotion i have for him out in public.... That he will realize some things...

thats all that matters that why i am not closing this thread. I have closed and locked and deleted every other pointless thread of Jesse and Mine....
this one however stays till its purpose is no longer needed.

I was writing a response to this post when the thread was closed. I was curious why I was being singled out - I haven't called for your mod powers in some time. I was actually going to post that any problem I have with this thread, I'll deal with. No biggie. But it looks like you can't understand long posts - you choose to flood us with babble, and then get lost on the first two sentences of others posts. Case in point. Did you bother to read what I said? Christ - I wasn't calling for you to turn off the thread. Perhaps you were influenced by the other bullshit, but if that's the case - don't single me out. Fuck. Here I am attempting to give you a little props, and you give me the bird.

bite me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:

I was writing a response to this post when the thread was closed. I was curious why I was being singled out - I haven't called for your mod powers in some time. I was actually going to post that any problem I have with this thread, I'll deal with. No biggie. But it looks like you can't understand long posts - you choose to flood us with babble, and then get lost on the first two sentences of others posts. Case in point. Did you bother to read what I said? Christ - I wasn't calling for you to turn off the thread. Perhaps you were influenced by the other bullshit, but if that's the case - don't single me out. Fuck. Here I am attempting to give you a little props, and you give me the bird.

bite me.

Closing thought that the responce had nothing to do with ya. I was going to reply to your post and forgot to remove the quote.

sorry

G's-up

Postaholic
badassmtbiker said:

bite me.

GEEZ your confusing.....is it fuck or bite you?? heheheheh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.