kitanas "my jesse" post

Status
Not open for further replies.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Don't get me wrong - I definitely didn't walk in here with these two ass clowns.. but am I the only person that thinks that closing a thread, and then posting in it to keep it alive is kinda retarded? Sure, I know what she's trying to do - not like she's trying to hide it. But like I said yesterday, assuming (hoping, praying) that she's emailed him - is a thread on here going to make the difference of him writing? It's not like he went out on patrol never to be heard from again. She said something that pissed him off, and now he doesn't want to talk to her. He happens to be in a war zone, and she's feeling sorry for herself because she feels guilty for upsetting him. Am I the only one that sees the words psycho and dysfunctional and WTF dancing across the sky?

Personally, if my woman upsets me, we try to talk things out - hmmm.. like adults. Imagine that. When I've been away from home and we've had disagreements (ahh yes, the infamous drunken dial from Ft. Irwin - whoops) things tended to not be as cut and dry. That said, she gave me space. She sent an email (one!) and let it be my decission to write back. That was when it was my fault, too.

I'm really not trying to come off like a prick. I am fully aware of, and understand the stress, pressure and anxiety Kit is going thru. I'm just sayin... stop acting like a victim, if you're really not. I doubt she won't hear from him because some thread on wtf.com got bumped to page two of chit-chat. Then again, if my gf let a thread fall to page two I guess I'd know how she really felt about me.

Point is: there are other mediums for communicating. Do you need to send "mail" via the public message board? Besides, for OPSEC sakes - you probably shouldn't be mentioning the last time you heard from him, etc. Just a thought.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yes sir you're right. I guess.
1. You sound like an adult.They do not.
More like pissy little kids.

2.If there's a prob,it belongs to Jason and Britt.
Not....Neal and Bob.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
then if theres a prob then stop talking about it you stupid retard you make it worse by replying.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
otepsoul said:
then if theres a prob then stop talking about it you stupid retard you make it worse by replying.
Wow...19.
Thats gotta be a record for you dude.

Nice.

Besides..."Tupid Wetard" it was your dumbass that said, " cum 2 my luvrs udder twed gethfag."
YOU shut the fuck up.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
gehtfuct said:
Yes sir you're right. I guess.
1. You sound like an adult.They do not.
More like pissy little kids.

2.If there's a prob,it belongs to Jason and Britt.
Not....Neal and Bob.

werd. I could choose to ignore it, but this thread is one of the only fun ones right now. I don't personally care, but was just saying that have a bit of a point.

Neal and Bob? nice.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
badassmtbiker said:
werd. I could choose to ignore it, but this thread is one of the only fun ones right now. I don't personally care, but was just saying that have a bit of a point.

Neal and Bob? nice.
*gehtfuct ignores Otepfag*

Sorry BA,silly me..thats not their names...

Thats what they do.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
mariusthegreat said:
happy happy...joy joy...happy happy...joy joy!!!......aahh..our beloved ren and stimpy.....

log rolls down stairs and over the chairs
and into the neighbors yard
it fits on your back
it's good for a snack
it's log, log, log

It's law-og it law-og
it's big, it's heavy, it's wood
It's law-og it law-og
it's better than bad, it's good

neckdemon

Tenderony
ok guys i say lets starty a little rap. i'll write a few lines and then you can continue it. so lets get started. oh and for deal and soul, yes its gonna be about you and its gonna be gay.

everybody say woot woot
evreybody say woot woot
so what we have here
i need to make clear
you know the deal, the cock smokin queer
n' otep soul his right hand dick grabba
here they come now, straight outta nambla
the ass gamblas
lookin for asshole
deal is ready with his double-ended dildo
so wheres soul
deal don't care
he just got done lickin some asshole............

alright gehtfuct lets see some funny shit.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
gehtfuct is in the house
gettin' drunk an' tippin' cows
drinkin mo' dan' a fawty
git-in all nauty
wit da bitches
hear we go, hear we go, hear we go.
he pop a cap in yo ass
rake yo face on broken glass
steal yo grandmama's cash