WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kitana's Turn To Speak!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Let me just share with you a glimps into my big huge power that Jason gave me. SO we can put this issue to rest. First off. I have mod power in two forums, Life Sucks, Chit Chat. Second of all the whole reason anyone said I was on a power trip, was because a thread called "No Mods" was posted and I locked it. Then a dumb poll with is Kitana power tripping poped up..... I PM the maker of the poll to get this answer back.

YNTD said:
_Kitana_ said:
I can not believe you think I am on a power trip?
shhhhh im startin contraveracy
I hope YNTD will confirme that this is in fact what he sent me back. Moving on to WTFNation.... He claims that his post were deleted. I have yet to delete, lock a thread of his. However if he would of took time to look through the threads, he would of seen... that the tread was split and moved to chit chat. I have adressed this already.

I edited King Goldfish post in a thread. Because it was a nasty ass picture of herpies that if you really want to see, go do a google search. Other then that the most I do is put your thread in the right forum from my two areas. I do not have super mod powers and I by no way am on a power trip.

I have been a mod on many many diffrent sites. I have never once on any of those site been said to of been on a power trip. Plus two forums is not having that much power on a whole site.

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was pissed at kitana and i had lost my temper

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
There was nothing uncool about anything you did, you keep on doing what you're doing which has always looked out for the sites best interest.

darksinner

the big green demon
can i have my vote ?

/grin
kit is always the most beautiful person in the world. I love her so much. She never looses her cool and she is just sweet and wonderful. I think i am going to let her buy those shoes she was looking at and oh maybe when she gets home I will sell my body so that she can have a hemi barracuda. Cause I know my baby needs one.

*I know this is what you really wanted to say hun*

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
darksinner said:
can i have my vote ?

/grin
kit is always the most beautiful person in the world. I love her so much. She never looses her cool and she is just sweet and wonderful. I think i am going to let her buy those shoes she was looking at and oh maybe when she gets home I will sell my body so that she can have a hemi barracuda. Cause I know my baby needs one.

Awww thanks hunny :)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
EDITED by BRiT: When I say no flaming outside of Bait & Tackle, I mean it!