WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Kiyone

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Heaven, I'm in love. Last night (don't know why I said today) I met this amazing girl on Todai's campus. I was having lunch at the restaurant when I saw her looking at me from across the room. I smiled at her and she smiled back so I walked over, sat down, and had a talk with her. We hit it off so well. We talked so long I missed my next class. She's 23 and a senior. Things went so well that we already made plans to see each other tomorrow night. Please let Kiyone Noriko fall for me.

magnolia

Postaholic
Congrats. I'm happy for ya. I hope things work out.

Love? what strange language do you speak?

uhh... i mean...

congrats. hope it works well for you :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
God. I love Oriental food. I could just eat it all friggin' day. [snap!]
Do yourself a flavor,kid. Dont be a WTF.com spokes person. Be yourself,(If it's acceptable) it'll go in your favor. As soon as you two geht to knowing each other,and life is good for the both of you.......

Tap dat fuggin' ass,and post the results of your venture.

Ahhh....Love is grand. It can also put your eye out. So,move intelligently.

gehtfuct said:
God. I love Oriental food. I could just eat it all friggin' day. [snap!]
Do yourself a flavor,kid. Dont be a WTF.com spokes person. Be yourself,(If it's exceptable) it'll go in your favor. As soon as you two geht to knowing each other,and life is good for the both of you.......

Tap dat fuggin' ass,and post the results of your venture.

Ahhh....Love is grand. It can also put your eye out. So,move intelligently.
love... is like kicking yourself in the nuts. or having somebody lead you around by them :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
love... is like kicking yourself in the nuts. or having somebody lead you around by them :)
Love is like having a girl hold your heart then having it run over with a steam roller

magnolia

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:
Love is bein led by the balls until she wants to dump ya. then it's a kick. mwahaha. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Congrats man. Hopefully one day, that will happen to me :p

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
awww it's so ugly! oops i mean.. love is beautiful and sweet. >_>
good luck man! hope she's as good as she seems and then some.

T.C.

Do me a favor.........Die
love is like a dollar bill: it's green, rectangular, thin, looks like George Washington and has a pyramid on the back of it with an eye at the peak.

Confused? you should be.

other than that- I wish you good luck grasshopper

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Love is caring for someone so much that you don't expect anything from them, you only care about their happiness. That being said how many of you have been in love? Anyone? Didn't think so.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Yep... thats how it starts .... next thing you know you have a cable bill, a house payment, a SUV, a wal-mart credit card, and you are shopping for the new "spongebob" DVD to quiet your 5 kids down long enough to sneak upstairs for 10 minutes ... *sigh* and I would'nt trade it for anything! :)