WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

knocked out by a fat kid

quix0te

Clitpickle
I was fighting a boy outside of a high school football game in the woods in the dark (don't get me wrong, I regret getting into the fight. There was a long, long story behind the whole thing. I'm no thug).

I had him on the ground and was punching him, when I suddenly blacked out. The boy's friend had tackled me from behind and knocked me unconscious. I woke up five minutes later (and the boy was still on the ground, so I know I did well), and wandered back over to the game.

I was quite dizzy/tipsy, and obviously had a concussion. Some kid told me that if i went to sleep I wouldn't wake up for seven years, and in the state of mind I was in I believed him. Scared the fuck outta me.

The moral of the story: don't get into a fistfight, they're fucking stupid and don't solve anything. Well... they do solve ostracism, nothing gains respect quite like beating the shit out of the kid that tries to make your social life hell.. but that's besides the point. And if you do get into a fight, don't do it in the dark around all of his/her friends.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Give him a trip to the C.C.U.(critical care unit) and he won't mess with you again.

Slacker

Postaholic
i got into a fight today with my bro he is 2years older than me and this was actualy the first time i won. i started punching him than i hit him in the head and he fell on the ground that i got on him and started punching him in the head i punche him untill he blacked out then he got up and punched me in the stomache so i punched him in the eye. Than i got grounded

moral:just like quix0te

bnccoder

Postaholic
Linksy said:
i got into a fight today with my bro he is 2years older than me and this was actualy the first time i won. i started punching him than i hit him in the head and he fell on the ground that i got on him and started punching him in the head i punche him untill he blacked out then he got up and punched me in the stomache so i punched him in the eye. Than i got grounded

moral:just like quix0te
...or just don't get caught.

Slacker

Postaholic
its kindoff hard not too when you get in a fight unless you plan a fight which this one was not planned plus usaully when there is a fight there will be witnesses

Dave666

Pot-Head
I've been in many fights, and only lost one, but Ibeat the shit out of this kid with a baseball bat. moral: Always bring a bat with you. The fight I lost I was in Lawrence( a realy shitty city by me) and a gang(by gang I mean three people that were two years older than me) two held me to the dumpster while the other kicked the shit out of me. I have plans to burn their house when I get my liscense.

I've only ever been in two fights... one I totally kicked the ass of this bitch who was being an asshat, and the other was kinda a tie... I dunno - no winners.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Once I got into a fight under the bleachers. You know what I'm talking about. Then the guy has his friend slam me into a metal post. Broke my coccyx.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Jessica43999 said:
I've only ever been in two fights... one I totally kicked the ass of this bitch who was being an asshat, and the other was kinda a tie... I dunno - no winners.
3 cheers for chick fights!!

Just aim for the throat.
Either you will hit what you are aiming for, or you will crack their jaw.
Either way, pretty much game over.

Easty

Click click boom
fights suck. i will avoid them unless i am physically provoked. you do that, you're pretty much fucked. don't aim for the throat, for that could kill them. Lemme rephrase...don't aim for the throat, unless you're positive they want to KILL you. instead aim for the nose. there's a switch there that will make even the baddest of the hard-asses cry. i mean, if you can't kick their ass, why not make fun of them instead, right?

im out.

Zoso

Zappafied
once i was in a fight. dude was having a bad day and started wailing on my arm. i told him to stop so many times but he wouldnt. i swung once with my right hand and he ducked and i hit a brick wall. the second punch, which was my left hand (im left handed) connected with his jaw. he had to eat out of a straw for six weeks. i got some bruises on my arms. the thing that sucked was that it was about 6 years ago at school when i was in 8th grade. i was thrown up against a wall and handcuffed, he was taken away in an ambulance. we were both charged with disorderly conduct and had to do community service... i didnt get off on self defense because i "coulda told a teacher instead." whatever. moral of the story: dont fight in school cuz theres no winner.. you both get in trouble.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Zoso said:
i hit a brick wall.
Ow that sucks.

Zoso said:
the second punch, which was my left hand (im left handed) connected with his jaw. he had to eat out of a straw for six weeks.
Hell yeah, the jaw for the win.

I was at a friends house drinking and we started playing dead arm. (*sigh.. yes I know that's just dumb)
Anyway, I missed and hit the wall.
He has a pretty old house, so my hand went through the drywall and as I'm sure we all know, drywall > my skin. Now my hand has a collage of scars.

"What happened to your hand?" *sigh...

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't get into many fights, because when anyone pisses me off I have a way of staring at them that makes them back off pretty quick :thumbsup:

Plus, I'm usually with my friends, me+my friends+some asshole=dead asshole.
:gun:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ahh fights, nearly got in one the other day, but i put the guy on his ass before he could work up the strength.

necro

Postaholic
Gather 'round. So you know how dumb fucks nail you with a rubber band while you arent paying attention? Right. Well i was at the skating rink, back when i was a fruit booter, and i tripped this asshole who was running super fast. So about 2 hours later, I'm getting a pepsi from a pop machine, and this fool comes up and pops me with the rubber band. I grabbed my pop, turned around and owned him with my pop bottle. He got his wits about him, and knocked me the fuck out. End of story. We both got kicked out, and the cops took both of us home. Moral - Don't mess with a ****** running full bore.

Moral of this thread only fight those weaker than you and have no friends to defend them. Then you realise that this is bullying and morally wrong so really you should never fight unless you have to.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
i remember i bashed a kid for pulling my pants down in public but the most resent fight i was in was when this asshole was spreading rumors about me and i was 100% sure of it, at lunch time and went up to him knocked him one in the head and downed him and then split his legs and dragged em into a pole (it would hurt his nuts) and yeah .. . .

morelos

lexicon incognito
man, wtf, guys?

it's pretty simple: YOU DON'T WIN FIGHTS BY FIGHTING.

i have to tell my kids that all the time but it seems to work; i've only had one fight break out between students of mine.

POInPR!

Dain Bramaged
morelos said:
it's pretty simple: YOU DON'T WIN FIGHTS BY FIGHTING.
Yeah but sometimes you just gotta do it...

Listen I work on my off days as a bouncer and let me tell you, even though I'd prefer to talk a guy out of the place...sometimes it just won't happen...so when the shit hits the fan you have to step up or get knocked the fuck out.

but on the other hand accidents happen... :(

like a couple of weeks ago a guy was coming up the stairs to the bar and I don't know how but I saw him start to pull out a gun, so I kicked him in the chest and he fell down the stairs the gun wound up shooting anyways from the impact with the ground and put a bullet in the stairs... I can tell you this has never happend to me before. I thought I was gonna crap my pants! ....long story short, the guy broke his neck, died and I was brought to court... THE only reason I got off was because it was done in self-defense... :(

Moral:If you have to do it then do it but ALWAYS make sure you're in the right!