WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

know your sociopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociolpaths.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diagnostic Criteria ( DSM-IV™ ) made easy.

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:

A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest.

B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases.

C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive.

D. Repeated assaults on others.

E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety.

F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations.

G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others.

2. At least eighteen years in age.

3. Evidence of a Conduct Disorder, with its onset before the age of fifteen.

4. Symptoms not due to another mental disorder.

--------------------------------------

Here's a good book on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...102-1824121-3976158?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Hey wetty i think you made a swetty ... omfg ..

now express what the fuck you want to say with that ...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you are smart enough, you can read the DSM-IV Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders. But I doubt you are. I also doubt the life span and viability of this thread.

dustinzgirl said:
If you are smart enough, you can read the DSM-IV Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders. But I doubt you are. I also doubt the life span and viability of this thread.
DeeGee, I quoted the DSM-IV in the first post. And I don't need to read it cause I got the books-on-tape version.

Off topic: I think it's time you reveal why you're so homophobic. You walked in on your firefighter father when the chief was busy feeding him hose. That would make me eat like a stoned sow and blow-up to monumental proportions too.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
DeeGee, I quoted the DSM-IV in the first post. And I don't need to read it cause I got the books-on-tape version.

Off topic: I think it's time you reveal why you're so homophobic. You walked in on your firefighter father when the chief was busy feeding him hose. That would make me eat like a stoned sow and blow-up to monumental proportions too.
This thread still sucks ass.

dustinzgirl said:
This thread still sucks ass.
OK. Sounds like fun! I'm a gay, retarded NASCAR fan just like CL! So can I do your front butt while he hits up the backside?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
OK. Sounds like fun! I'm a gay, retarded NASCAR fan just like CL! So can I do your front butt while he hits up the backside?
Wow, what a great offer. I think I will take you up on that, but I don't have adult relationships with underage, idiotic, STD infested hermaphrodites. Mabye next time, kitten.

everyone has a bit of all mental disorders, it helps keep us sane. anti-social tendencies are probably more common amung avid computer users. not all though, so don't go getting your panties in a twist. i could break out my mental health scripts and start annalizing everyone, but lets be serious, everyone in here is a nut job.
/me starts to sing........................some times i feel like a nut.....

wet lint said:
Next time it is then! We can get Kasey Kahne to hold the camera. :thumbsup:
You know, CL is pretty HOT with that eyebrow ring and all... So how bout this: I'll do Dusty in the ass, while He shoves his fleshy love missle in screw_ball's pooper, while screwy does you in the orifice of your choice! Yeeeehaaaw! Party over here!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
You know, CL is pretty HOT with that eyebrow ring and all... So how bout this: I'll do Dusty in the ass, while He shoves his fleshy love missle in screw_ball's pooper, while screwy does you in the orifice of your choice! Yeeeehaaaw! Party over here!
You need to stop fantasizing. You should seek therapy. this is an unhealthy obsession with gang banging wtf.com members. We are not even real people, we are all imaginary you sick fuck.

dustinzgirl said:
You need to stop fantasizing. You should seek therapy. this is an unhealthy obsession with gang banging wtf.com members. We are not even real people, we are all imaginary you sick fuck.
Gangbanging imaginary people IS safer. But OK. I'll leave you imaginary folks to stick your wtf.com members into your own incestuous selves.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
Gangbanging imaginary people IS safer. But OK. I'll leave you imaginary folks to stick your wtf.com members into your own incestuous selves.
Did you use a dictionary, come on, out with the truth. Incetuous is a big word for a little kid like you, your momma must be so proud.

dustinzgirl said:
Did you use a dictionary, come on, out with the truth. Incetuous is a big word for a little kid like you, your momma must be so proud.
I got yer dicktionary right here DG, hehe! But seriously, stop talking to me already!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
I got yer dicktionary right here DG, hehe! But seriously, stop talking to me already!
I enjoy talking to the mindless after a lobotomy.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hey wetty , did you improve your brain capacity in one night ?

it's a miracle , but why do you say that we are psycos ??

Status
Not open for further replies.