WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Konitiwa Bitches

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Hey people, I'm finally steppin in just to say fuck all y'all and fuck the planet. Ima burn this muthafucka down soon's I get the chance. And on a completely unrelated topic, anyone know where I can get me some nuklear arms cheap?

i have nuclear arms, woe betide the man i punch with them

welcome, and FU from all of us here at wtf staff

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hola, Skorch!

I dunno about nukie-hookie ... i have a shovel - only $199 - nice shovel in mint condition.
However FU & Welkom :mfinger:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I'll take it. MUWAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Now you will all tremble before the might of my nuclear shovel. I have the power now!!

welcome, moderator who has been here longer than i have. how old is this thread? 6 months old?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Skorch said:
Hey people, I'm finally steppin in just to say fuck all y'all and fuck the planet. Ima burn this muthafucka down soon's I get the chance. And on a completely unrelated topic, anyone know where I can get me some nuklear arms cheap?
ummmm welcome lol this is old.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
I have one. Here
Perhaps we can work something out. Have your people call my people we'll talk

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Sweet freakin jesus, when was this resurrected? See, this is why I never come in here.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Okay Deus, don't make me put you in time out now.