WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

KoRn fans read here URGENT!!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bad news.....brian welch also known as head has quit korn, and has chosen to follow jesus more religiously...here

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
oh no....I'm so depressed....*changes out of hot topic pants, complete with 37 buckles that dont secure anything*

tzedek

Original Member
yeah this was news... two weeks ago. And for the people who arent going to read any of that he didnt leave the band for Jesus, he left for his daughter.

I bet he just got scared of all the music he made over his time with the band. This almost shouts panic attack.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sweet!! I need a new job. This printing shit is gettin old!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Well, I really don't give a fuck right now. That's what they get for releasing "Take A Look In The Mirror". It's called karma.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
VenomHowell said:
Nu Metal can kiss my fucking ass. Good-riddance to that Korn member.
So what is better?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
YUCK FOU!!! said:
bad news.....brian welch also known as head has quit korn, and has chosen to follow jesus more religiously...here
I read about this last week.

regardless of what everyone has posted so far...imo, awesome! :thumbsup:
i find this amazingly refreshing as a Christian, but I did enjoy alot of Korn's music. Fundamentally I'd say it sucks that they broke up, but I completely support his reasoning. I believe he's in the process of forming a new Christian band. It wasnt the music that was challenging him (in fact there alot of Christian Metal groups like Disciple, Demon Hunter, etc), it was the theme of their group. Ultimately, his ethics broke him down. I think anyone who criticizes his actions is a hypocrite. What you believe SHOULD influence who you are. If you don't reflect what you represent, you're a poser.

rep me if you will.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
LiberatioN said:
I read about this last week.

regardless of what everyone has posted so far...imo, awesome! :thumbsup:
i find this amazingly refreshing as a Christian, but I did enjoy alot of Korn's music. Fundamentally I'd say it sucks that they broke up, but I completely support his reasoning. I believe he's in the process of forming a new Christian band. It wasnt the music that was challenging him (in fact there alot of Christian Metal groups like Disciple, Demon Hunter, etc), it was the theme of their group. Ultimately, his ethics broke him down. I think anyone who criticizes his actions is a hypocrite. What you believe SHOULD influence who you are. If you don't reflect what you represent, you're a poser.

rep me if you will.
Great, another believer!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
sigh*

Time for the official 'WTF.com Christian Annoyance' List:

(Just answer the following 5 questions to see if this person truly is annoying.)

#of Yes's
0= Not Annoying At All: get a hobby, stop flaming on the internet.
1= Minimally Annoying: why the hell are you complaining?
2= Getting Annoying: kind of starting to irk you, but still...give him a break
3= Plain Annoying: ya, he's an asshat.
4= Oprah Winfrey Annoying: whoa dude, that guy needs to check his audience!
5= Carrot Top Annoying: dear god, this guy needs to stfu! Please End Process > Life.exe

Did i throw something your way and try to convert you?
Did i tell you how great my walk with Christ is?
Did i tell you how you're going to burn for all eternity if you don't repent?
Did i mention any scripture in my post?
Did i give any accounts of my conversion?

(Please post your results)

If you didnt catch it, this was an open-ended thread prompting us for our feedback.
<sarcasm> Sorry I stepped on your toes. </sarcasm>

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
which is why i reacted as i did.

here's how i stand, and this should go unchallenged:
i'm willing to talk to anyone about their personal beliefs going in with the same common respect I give them for their beliefs as they give me for mine. If you just bash me for no reason, then that's retarded and you need to address it @ B&T

gumercules

Ultra Mega
right, but i think he was agreeing with you... ah well. we can just let this thread die a peaceful death.

oops, i revived it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:

Oh well thier only good track was the Queen of the Damned one anyways, but I only say that because I like the movie alot. I dont really like Korn. My ex and his girlfriend fucking worship them.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
although i do have a general hate for christians, i gotta give them props