WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Korn: GH Vol. 1

Easty

Click click boom
definitely a picker upper for you korn fans out there. for $15, you get a DVD of a live performance they did as well.

more info on it

x-xizz

Flame Bait
I got it
and I LOVE IT

it`s like hell on earth, and evertime i`m watching it i`m sick aubout head has left the band!!

I skipped school so i could be the first person at newbury comics to buy it :toocool:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I'm ashamed to say it... But I don't hate Korn. No, this is the time to be completely honest. I actually... Like them.

freak666

Bam Margera
I was the first person to get it at nubury comics when it first came out i had to fuckin like wake up at like six!!! mad :toocool: good

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
People=Shit said:
Yea, I got it too, it's great. Korn is the shit :p

I like em! but live they suck! seen em three times, and each time I hoped it would be better than the last!

Easty

Click click boom
they "suck" live because their timing is off. pretty commonplace for most bands out there.