WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Korn/ Mudvayne

Dave666

Pot-Head
I heard about a week ago korn, and mudvayne are playing to gether in November, if anyone(who lives in Northern Mass., or Southern New Hampshire) has any info if this is true or not let me know.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
*Nailbomb looks at the names of the bands on tour

Who gives a shit?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Suck...

Korn and Mudvayne are for people who think they are metal heads, and listen to the same three bands over and over again even when far superior bands with more talent such as Amorphis, Violent Work of Art, and The MDP that they are too lazy to look for.

Mainstream metal bands are for those unable to scout for talent, or people with no real concept of what a true metalhead listens to - Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Guns 'N Roses, Van Halen, Alice in Chains, and quality Nu Metal bands like the one I listed who are independent.

For exmple, I'm listening to Van Halen - Eruption right now.
Nailbomb said:
*Nailbomb looks at the names of the bands on tour

Who gives a shit?
Word.

Hey, just a small bump to talk about metal...

Go to Maryland Death Fest. That is about as gory and deplorable as metal gets. What do you expect when they book bands with names like Cliteater...

Tis good shit though.

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
those 2 bands are overated but i like a few songs (cant remeber what there called)

im more into bands like metallica,acdc,pantera,guns n roses,amon amarth,turbonegro

the list goes on but i really cant be fucked listing the rest.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
Suck...

Korn and Mudvayne are for people who think they are metal heads, and listen to the same three bands over and over again even when far superior bands with more talent such as Amorphis, Violent Work of Art, and The MDP that they are too lazy to look for.

Mainstream metal bands are for those unable to scout for talent, or people with no real concept of what a true metalhead listens to - Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Guns 'N Roses, Van Halen, Alice in Chains, and quality Nu Metal bands like the one I listed who are independent.

Word.

Once again, you surprise me. Although, I dont know about GnR and Van Halen, I never really liked them.
CL gets some bad ass metal i would never hear if not for him.
Syx, nothingface, and a bunch more I cant remember the names of.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Descent said:
Suck...

Word.
First off van halen is over, korn is one of the best mainstream metal bands, oh and for your underground metal crap check out the band sexart then you will see korn was underground too fucking dipshit.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
otepsoul said:
First off van halen is over, korn is one of the best mainstream metal bands, oh and for your underground metal crap check out the band sexart then you will see korn was underground too fucking dipshit.
Dude. Korn is crap. How many songs about being raped do you need?

(Replace "rape" with "weed" and you've got the Kottonmouth Kings.)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
thats why korn is still around after like 11 years. there still sealling fucking albums- so there doing something right.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
otepsoul said:
thats why korn is still around after like 11 years. there still sealling fucking albums- so there doing something right.
People still think Communism works.
Matt LeBlanc is still acting.
Brittney Spears is still in the news.
Power Rangers is still on TV.
Keystone is still making beer.

That doesn't make them any good.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
otepsoul said:
lets look at the key word (selling)
Keystone is still selling beer.
Firestone is still selling tires.
Chicago still has professional sports teams that sell tickets.
Geico still insures people.
Ace Hardware is still in business.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
otepsoul said:
now you get the point
Um, I think so.

Are you trying to say you listen to shitty music because people still buy it?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
nope dont see how korn is shitty, but its gonna turn into whos music is better convos that no one wins

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Descent said:
Suck...

Word.
I like Mudvayne. In fact, I like them a lot. Am I a metal head? No. Are you a presumptuous little shit sack? Yes you are. I also listen to all the other bands that you claim to listen to (No, not the linked garbage).
What exactly does that make me, Descent?

Keep fucking up. I'll see that your username is changed to "Troll".

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nailbomb said:
People still think Communism works.
Matt LeBlanc is still acting.
Brittney Spears is still in the news.
Power Rangers is still on TV.
Keystone is still making beer.

That doesn't make them any good.
:rotflmao:

Oh God, maximum ownage! Totally repped!
Gehtfuct said:
I like Mudvayne. In fact, I like them a lot. Am I a metal head? No. Are you a presumptuous little shit sack? Yes you are. I also listen to all the other bands that you claim to listen to (No, not the linked garbage).
What exactly does that make me, Descent?

Keep fucking up. I'll see that your username is changed to "Troll".
Calm your fucking jets man, I'm not being a troll, I'm stating my fucking opinions.

Junglizm does the same thing in music threads - but you never seem to repremand him.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Descent said:
Calm your fucking jets man, I'm not being a troll, I'm stating my fucking opinions.
Don't tell me to calm my jets, jackass. You are being a troll. Your post has nothing to do with the thread topic. It has nothing to do with anything anyone has posted in this thread.

Junglizm does the same thing in music threads - but you never seem to repremand him.
It's not my job to repremand staff members. Guess what? Junglizm isn't yet a part of this thread. If jung shoves a handful of moist fecal matter in his mouth, are you going to do it? Stop derailing threads. You do it in almost every thread you post in.

Geht your ass back to the topic!

Descent

Hella Constipated
gehtuct said:
Don't tell me to calm my jets, jackass. You are being a troll. Your post has nothing to do with the thread topic. It has nothing to do with anything anyone has posted in this thread.
Oh really?

dave666 said:
Korn/ Mudvayne
I heard about a week ago korn, and mudvayne are playing to gether in November, if anyone(who lives in Northern Mass., or Southern New Hampshire) has any info if this is true or not let me know.
Descent said:
Suck...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Descent said:
Oh really?
He asked for info you moron.
He didn't ask for your opinion of what you listen to. So NO...your post had nothing to do with the topic, or anything else for the matter.

Are you...tempting me, Descent?