WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kudos

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i arrived on this site today and noticed things seem to be a little smaller. this may be my settings but if its for the 56k-ers i gotta say its busting its load faster than decent on red october. nice work

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nope. Nothings changed,it's the same as it ever was....same as it ever was...
Just kidding,I think your machine has a virus. Look at your tower,see the fan? Geht yourself a nice stream of urine into it. Problem solved. Yeah,kidding again.

Acually,Jason's been fucking around,he's gehtting ready to sell the site to Lobo Inc.
He got a pretty good deal too. Lobo's giving him a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon
and a free week of Engrish speaking classes.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Jason's been a busy man with implementing updates, fixes, and customizations.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I must be honest when I say I do not like the layout of the aracade. It was way better before. I believed it was a bit more organized. Just my 2 cents. :)

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
Ya, but the small print makes my Eyes itch.
You can change the font size in your browser temporarily. In Firefox, hold CTRL and press + to increase the size.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
ChilianFuckFace said:
I must be honest when I say I do not like the layout of the aracade. It was way better before. I believed it was a bit more organized. Just my 2 cents. :)
Yeah I'm toying with the arcade a bit, not yet in it's final form...

20 games just added, btw. More tonight.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i dont know if i like the smaller bit.. Is that the one thing that has been changed tho? I could swear that other things have been changed...