WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ky jelly mishap

Gosh Im such a fucking dumbass... i tried to steal KY jelly now price chopper is sueing me my life blows.......hmm..........i should have just used mayo.......

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Daily news headline:

Notorious "Butt fucker Bandit Nabbed"

Police caught the "Buttfucker bandit red handed, as he attempted to obtain more supplies from a local Price Chopper food store.
See Page 3A

BTW, That does suck, and I feel bad for you. But I just thought it needed some illustration.

dood

that IMG is awesome i am crackin up thankx for brightening up the situation..

I saw that dude rummaging through my medicine cabinet the other day!

He also took off with my woman's favorite undies.....my favorite too. Bastard!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
knarf said:
that IMG is awesome i am crackin up thankx for brightening up the situation..
Great! Turn that frown upside down :thumbsup:

:) I guess my job is done here. (Rides off into the sunset, whistling some corny cowboy tune)

Pachyderm

I really did.
I didn't know KY Jelly was something stores sue over. I guess you didn't get away very well, slick. Anyway, that sucks a whole lot.

i should have spent 5dollars instead of having to pay 200 dollars for the fine o well it was fun ...cuz i tried to run and they handcuffed me n stuff

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That must have been a scene.

I remember the last time I was handcuffed in public gripping a tube of KY......heh, heh.......well...........Those were the days.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
yea that sux,

What you should have done was left a trail of KY on the floor behind you as you attempted to escape... :thumbsup: :D

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Or you could have lubed your wrists, so you could get out of the handcuffs.

You're just not using your head here. Or at least not your big one.

magnolia

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Daily news headline:

Notorious "Butt fucker Bandit Nabbed"

Police caught the "Buttfucker bandit red handed, as he attempted to obtain more supplies from a local Price Chopper food store.
See Page 3A

BTW, That does suck, and I feel bad for you. But I just thought it needed some illustration.
how sad. i can't see the pic. it's just a little box with a red x. :cry:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ya, sorry It's pulling from a server in Dallas, and just so happens to be down. Both sites that I have there are hosed. :mad:
Damn Hosting service!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
knarf said:
Gosh Im such a fucking dumbass... i tried to steal KY jelly now price chopper is sueing me my life blows.......hmm..........i should have just used mayo.......
I know this is not b/t, but you are a fucking idiot. I am sorry to say so, and feel free to reply what you will, but this is by far one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. This beats me running a stop sign in a school zone for a five hundreed dollar ticket by miles. If this is a joke, you are even dumber than I thought.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
man..thats not a mishap...
.....this one time..my and my chick were getting busy...in the back of my brothers SUV...a tahoe...so anyways...we start getting down to business..and ive got a tube of KY...we had never used it before...we had just gotten out of walmart and decided to give it a try....when i put it down..on the floor..below the seat i somehow stepped on it...and it went all over the place....i freaked cuz i didnt want my brother to see a stain....rub his hand on it and come to the conclusion that id been fuckin in his vehicle....so i stopped the action...and started cleaning up the mess with my sock....man it sucked riding home with no socks...:/...

NoSubstance said:
Or you could have lubed your wrists, so you could get out of the handcuffs.

You're just not using your head here. Or at least not your big one.
I concur...