WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

kyle is god sluty girl lmao

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when i found out that Kyle is god was a sluty girl if u hav read the forum hot girls only ude now wats so funny im sry i just had to say that.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Anubis485 said:
i couldn't help but laugh my ass off when i found out that Kyle is god was a sluty girl if u hav read the forum hot girls only ude now wats so funny im sry i just had to say that.
I still haven't figured out who Kyle is. This isn't one for the OC characters or something is it?

Outlaw

Fresh Meat
That was some funny shit. Kyle_is_god is such a child :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
Ya who the fuck is kyle?I'll smack the little shit . :mfinger:

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
He's just some retard kid who cant spell, half the time u cant even tell what he's talking about and supposedly he's a girl.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Anubis485 said:
He's just some retard kid who cant spell, half the time u cant even tell what he's talking about and supposedly he's a girl.
Fuck there's nothing worse than a guy that is supposed to be a girl!... Fucking crossdressers these days.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
Fuck there's nothing worse than a guy that is supposed to be a girl!... Fucking crossdressers these days.
arent you 1 ???

shep

Local alcoholic
Chick's with dick's?Im fuming ,can't we just shoot em?Hey youknowthedeal let me borrow the ar 15 but make it a 30 round clip :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
They come with a standard 10 round bud that's not enough

shep

Local alcoholic
Naw i need some for the hunt.29 to fuck around with and 1 for the job :thumbsup: