WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

L.A., where to go?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I will be going to live for a little while in LA. It seems that work wants me to go over there and start up our company in the states.

So, being the party bloke that i am, i am wondering where I might go for some good times in LA..

Being from Australia, i have no idea whats going on over there... so any advice about good party places would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
If your into clubing then you should check out this site. night clubs, beaches, food. Hooked up! Have fun.

You should check out Venice beach while your here! Cruise the boardwalk, theres always street vendors sellin shit, but I go to see the wide aray of crazy fuckin people it will blow you away when you see the funny peeps comin out the woodwork! Venice cam!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
In what less than 2 hours you can go from the Beach to Big Bear?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Broken said:
In what less than 2 hours you can go from the Beach to Big Bear?
Fuck Yeah baby!!!! Surfin one week, snow boardin the next!!! There ain't no place like it.

chucktheskiffie said:
is there such a thing as a good old fashioned pub??
Maybe this is more helpful. This is a list of all types of places. Pubs'n'shit.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I assume you mean Los Angeles.

The beach.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
They must still be getting bad weather over there, the day looked like shit on the cam, all dark and gloomy, sucks for them.

But still a nice place.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
do they party hard there???

i need to go to a place that parties on and on and on... i realise i am going to work, but i really really really need to play alot as well...

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
What kind of company is it?

Hey Chucktheskiffie, what kind of work is it? Do you need a programmer? I kick ass at C++. I'm just south in Orange County.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Woodreaux said:
Hey Chucktheskiffie, what kind of work is it? Do you need a programmer? I kick ass at C++. I'm just south in Orange County.
you do PHP programming??

thats what we need... but thats about all i know... the current programmer is a dick and can;t follow instructions.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
PHP? That's sort of like Perl. I 'm fluent in Perl, so learning php can't be too hard. How soon are you looking to can this guy?