WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

L33T scrabble..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
http://www.leettiles.com/

Are you tired of playing word games designed in the VICTORIAN ERA??

L33T is the slang of a new computer-savvy generation. Breathe some life back into your word games and test your L33T knowledge with this frickin' sweet set of tiles. Use the L33T dictionary (provided below) to expand the available plays, use L33T letter replacements in normal words, and score extra points for creating words entirely out of L33T letters!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
how stupid is that
great, encourage people to be morons
i hope thats not real. for the love of god.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
how stupid is that
great, encourage people to be morons
i hope thats not real. for the love of god.
i think it is, the link has an option for purchase..
i play a lot of scrabble.. good for keeping an edge. but i won't buy this, i just can't speak L33T..
reminds me of those pointless monopoly game remakes..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Oh, now I get it....

l33t speak is gh3y.

Makes no sense to me.

I have also heard of a chav X box a chav car and a chav chair.
Saw them on google images a few days ago.

Jung

???
Premium
"Writing like a l33t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute kiss of death and guarantees you will receive nothing but stony silence (or, at best, a heaping helping of scorn and sarcasm) in return."
-Some guy from comp.lang.python