WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lack of cockfarm post from Descent

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
this is posted with the fact in mind that descent hasn't posted anything in the cockfarm yet, and as i just received a PM from him that he told me i should forward/post..
as background, i posted a sarcastic comment (get laid) in reply to descent last week, he disappeared for a few days. on his return he got cockfarmed.. shortly before getting farmed he posted a 'joke' regarding the jewish holocaust and gas chambers.. i have included the PM i sent him for context.. i don't usually feel the need to PM anyone regarding such matters but the holocaust issue presses a big button for me, likewise anything else where i have witnessed the results of persecution.. cambodia, india etc..
anyway.
i post this as i was asked to, and as it may be the 'goodbye' descent meant to say himself at some point..

ADMIN EDIT: We do not support others posting on behalf of those rejected. The rejects can damn well post their own shit. The next person to do so will also be caged or banned. This reject in question, Descent, is now permabanned.

He'll be back eventually.

Why do people make such a big deal about leaving message boards anyway? I've slipped in and out of here at least five times and nobody cared. I don't see why making an announcement about leaving would make people care.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i think it was more of an internet joke that used the holocaust as a reference point. since he said "netzis" like net nazis, and he used plenty of annoying internet shit, it wasn't offensive at all to me.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
i think it was more of an internet joke that used the holocaust as a reference point. since he said "netzis" like net nazis, and he used plenty of annoying internet shit, it wasn't offensive at all to me.
everyone says grammer nazi.. soup nazi.. netzi.. that's just part of dealing with the past and this i find fine, i have called myself a grammer nazi..
i wouldn't use 'gas chamber' as a joke, i met those people..that's my own personal standard.. and because it was personal i PM'd my comment.. i DON'T expect everyone to have my high or low standards.. i just wanted to say to descent that it was off color to say such a thing.. maybe i'm crazy.

anyway this thread is about posting something descent asked me to post.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Any joke about gas chambers is just wrong, and as I take it to heart aswell.

On another happier note, He mentioned me.. aww.. and I thought he hated me.

Oh well, He'll be back.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
everybody loves you meh, im pretty sure anyone who didn't would have been flamed to death by now

Jung

???
Premium
I should premaban him for expressing his wishes to not return.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I really have no opinion on this matter.
It bothers me as a cloudy day would.

Happy..
Sad..
Happy..
Sad.....
Fuck it
PIZZA!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
gehtfuct said:
I really have no opinion on this matter.
It bothers me as a cloudy day would.

Happy..
Sad..
Happy..
Sad.....
Fuck it
PIZZA!
You forgot the beer. You are a bad Donkey.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sorry, but we do not tolerate people posting messages for others. The others can damn well post for themselves.

jamesp

In Memory...
You guys apparently dont understand. This forum was all Descent had in life, well, and his Airsoft BB-gun (I guess it made him feel like the men he longed for). He is probably going to commit suicide now. I hope you guys are happy.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
jamesp said:
You guys apparently dont understand. This forum was all Descent had in life, well, and his Airsoft BB-gun (I guess it made him feel like the men he longed for). He is probably going to commit suicide now. I hope you guys are happy.
He's got Aliensoup and Sonic as well.