WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lacuna Coil

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Finally unpacked the box with my Lacuna Coil Cds! I'm so happy!!!:D I absolutely love this band and can't wait for their next cd! Whose with me!!!!

I own Comalies, Unleashed Memories, and Lacuna Coil and out of all 3 of those CDs My favorite song is Daylight Dancer.

Post your thoughts about Lacuna Coil please!

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I never heard of them, what is there music like?

On a seprit note, ever heard of 16 Volt?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Never heard of 16 Volt and I'd describe Lacuna Coil as Evanesence meets metal I guess. How does 16 volt sound?

Base

it's a motherfucker
I like Lacuna Coil, well i haven't really listened to their music, but i like Christina Scabia, so yeah i like Lacuna Coil :D

Nightwish is pretty ace aswel

leehype

16 Volt is realy like NIN, you can get a good idea what they sound like on amazon. I'll look in to Lacuna Coil. Do you like killswitch engage?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Like Killswitch Engage but absolutely love NIN!!! Have to check into 16V now.

You like MSI (Mindless Self Indulgence)?

leehype

I just got one of there albm, but haven't heard it yet:(

"As I lay Dying?"

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Decent.

And you will know us by the trail of dead?

leehype

Hmmmm....

No That one is new to me.

Skin lab?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
that's new to me.

Death From Above 1979?
(We may be creating a new game...)

I love Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Killswitch Engage, etc etc.

Pity I can't afford CD's right now or I'd actually consider supporting the music industry. :happysad:

*bangs head on the wall*

It's...
all...
so...
bad...

I saw Killswitch Engage about a year ago. It was like watching diarreha erupt from the stage.

If Lacuna Coil sounds like Evanescence mixed with ANYTHING, it's automatically bad.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Its not exactly like evanesence. I only used that as an example for a lack of better description. If you even care check the website and listen. http://lacunacoil.it

I think Lacuna is actually described better as a softer Otep or Murderdolls with a female singer.

leehype

Jiraffe said:
Death From Above 1979?
No, but I like the name...

How about "Chimara"----(sp???)

BTW, I am awair that this is not what alot of people call music, but I don't talk shit about any music, so calm down.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Didn't like chimara.

How about HED(PE)?

leehype

I think I know who they are, and I like em. You wont realy here a "they suck" outa me, Except for boybands:thumbsdn:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Cool Cool. Ever hear of Chiasm?

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Killswitch Engage sounds like shit.
As I lay Dying is atrocious.
Nightwish is not bad.
Mindless Self Indulgence is fucking great.
And
TheLampIncident said:
If Lacuna Coil sounds like Evanescence mixed with ANYTHING, it's automatically bad.
Agreed.
Anyone heard of Funeral Diner, Buried Inside, or Deadbird?

I haven't heard the first or third band, but Buried Inside is too slow for my liking. Not into doom metal.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Yeah, they are slow, but I still like them. But, I listen to bands like Mindless Self Indulgence. Anyone heard of Melt-Banana?