WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ladies...Help out

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Normally I pride myself on being able to read women but I find myself baffled at this one...

I've been hanging out with this girl for a couple of months now....I've never met anyone like her before and to be honest I'm a little worried about this. Up until this monday we've had this cute little thing going on, catching eyes in class and walking each other to our cars....last wednesday I bought us both tickets to a concert and she seemed really excited....but on monday she was really dismissive....It wasnt like she was being mean but it wasnt the same...I asked her what was wrong, and she said she was stressed out. Today we had class with similar results. I'm probably being a self conscious little bitch about this but I cant think of anything that I did to piss her off. Should I assume that its me and back off or does it sound like PMS or what...I understand that you cant know for sure but any ideas would help me out. Thanks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
how about the fact maybe she is a little stressed out?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
in your own way...you've made it really clear....and for that I thank you.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I'll tell you man, girls are strange creatures. I've got a girl im interested in here that acts the same freakin way. One day, she'll be all up in my grill... er, I mean, she'll be very open and friendly with me. The next... shes standoff-ish and distant. Strange...

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
Wait...all up in one's grill is a sign of intimacy? Shit! I have slang ALL fucked up. =\ I need a tutor.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Bitch Bucket said:
Wait...all up in one's grill is a sign of intimacy? Shit! I have slang ALL fucked up. =\ I need a tutor.
No no no, I am mostly likely mistaken in my street talk.

lmao. It's been a while since I've spent any decent amount of time on LI. I'm out of practice.