WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ladies, introducing: the iBuzz

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What the fuck?!

APPLE'S iPod is set to bring even more pleasure to music lovers this Christmas - after boffins invented a vibrator that moves in time with the songs.

The £25 iBuzz connects up to the gizmo and pulses while each tune is played.

When the volume is pumped up, the vibrations get faster as the music gets louder.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005520728,00.html

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
BklynCannonball said:
What the fuck?!

APPLE'S iPod is set to bring even more pleasure to music lovers this Christmas - after boffins invented a vibrator that moves in time with the songs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005520728,00.html

She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work"
it says its not related to apple. Its a nice idea....but not apples

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DotCom said:
Greatest invention since bread.
Not sure about that! This only works on girls. Bread in the other hand, is meant for males and females.

Maybe you like this type of toys? :confused:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Fuck anal beads, give that boy the cock a man was beat to death with in Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Guns.

littleone

the short crazy one
I've heard of those. A jounalist went to a big party with one of those on her, and it went along with the music. I think it was a real greek traditional family function or something, so that should've been fun.

And yes, I want one.