WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ladies only

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
thickness or length?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
both ;)
thickness so you feel it inside..but you cant feel it inside if it's smaller than an ant.. so.. BOTH, like...as my current..WOUH I could of never guessed he was a virgin... :cloud9:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stardust said:
I could of never guessed he was a virgin... :cloud9
I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but he most likely wasn't! :rolleyes:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
because we all got both !! so it's neccersary to talk about!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
mariusthegreat said:
does shape matter?....mine looks like a bannana :/....kinda...
LMAO.. mines got a "farmer's square" kind of bend. 90 degrees baby.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think if you were packing a banana...you wouldnt have to worry about bendage.

Length really doesn't matter, only the a small portion of the bottom of the vagina has nerve endings. I guess thickness does though, depending on how loose you are. lol.

Lmao, "For ladies only"

Yet only two ladies have posted.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
GarnetXero said:
Hey, a room full of guys is ok with me. ;)
and thats why you are ok by me...

besides... cock size doesn't matter if you can eat like a champ

Stardust

hahahaa.. this is so funny..guys all yeah yeah..and yet this is a LADIES only...hhihihi, but I don't mind having guys in the same room..that kinda gives me nice flashbacks to a party...2girls(me and a friend) and 3guys on the bed we are on top...(one of them my boyfriend) it was kinda fun ;)

Stardust said:
hahahaa.. this is so funny..guys all yeah yeah..and yet this is a LADIES only...hhihihi, but I don't mind having guys in the same room..that kinda gives me nice flashbacks to a party...2girls(me and a friend) and 3guys on the bed we are on top...(one of them my boyfriend) it was kinda fun ;)

So, did you and your boyfriend go sour?

Stardust

naaah...they all were drunk and they like lyed on the bed and we sat on top..and then one of them had his hand on my breast and my b/f had on one and they were all like haha look we are holding her breasts..but all clothes were on..or boys tshirts were off..it was mainly about touching and tonguekissing/licking..but then this one comment I still can use against my bf..bc my friend sat on him and I sat on the others he was all like "but i need some change" and then when i snuggled with the 2other guys then after a while he was all like cmoon honey come to mee.. it was kinda sweet.. n funnybecouse HE could like have a change but not me.. but i don't mind i got to have fun..
I don't know how much sence there is in this ;)

p.s ive been now with this guy for 7months ;) so, it's gooing good..I'm gonna give a threesome some day, just need to get secure about it so..and mile high club is approating..only 4days until I can join =)

Stardust said:
naaah...they all were drunk and they like lyed on the bed and we sat on top..and then one of them had his hand on my breast and my b/f had on one and they were all like haha look we are holding her breasts..but all clothes were on..or boys tshirts were off..it was mainly about touching and tonguekissing/licking..but then this one comment I still can use against my bf..bc my friend sat on him and I sat on the others he was all like "but i need some change" and then when i snuggled with the 2other guys then after a while he was all like cmoon honey come to mee.. it was kinda sweet.. n funnybecouse HE could like have a change but not me.. but i don't mind i got to have fun..
I don't know how much sence there is in this ;)

p.s ive been now with this guy for 7months ;) so, it's gooing good..I'm gonna give a threesome some day, just need to get secure about it so..and mile high club is approating..only 4days until I can join =)

Well, congratulations on your sexual security. I have none. Lmao. Seriously though.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
i'm a member of the mile high club...

i am also a member of a special wing of the mile high club - the solo division...

Good luck with the threesome... you'll like it :thumbsup:

have to be on your game though... there's lots of activity!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
i wish i will have a threesome one day :p

two girls :thumbsup: _> i wont sexualharrase anyone !!