WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

lady help

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2k99

Hoodrat
you see sometimes when i'm on the streets or at a mall i see some cute girls and would like to get to know them and be friends with them except i dunno what to say and am a lil bit shy, can anyone help me or give me sugestions?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Just go up to them and be sociable without being too bullheaded and/or arrogant. Remember, women are just people too...no need to be afraid of them. They're just like your other friends.

Jack

Personable
I feel nervous about giving away my best line, but this one's gold.

"So, which one of you sluts want's to fuck me?"

y2k99

Hoodrat
I'll try that then, but i dun really know what to say..i mean if i'm talking to my friends i already know what i can and cna't talk about, and know what they're like ect.. have you every just walked up to a girl and asked them out or started talking to them and became friends?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
BigSweetJack said:

such the ladies man
:thumbsdn:

i dont even think that line would work with brad pitt saying it... well maybe!

y2k99

Hoodrat
BigSweetJack said:

lol, i'll keep that in mind next time a see a hot girl

Jack

Personable
My eye was swollen shut for a week the last time I used it.

P.S. I've never used it.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Whip out your weiner, and smack them across the forehead. That'll get their attention. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
BigSweetJack said:

i dont know why but that made me laugh pretty hard. :thumbsup:

y2k99

Hoodrat
dam, i would laugh so hard if it works and the girl doesn't have an std or something and isn't a hooker

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
Just go up to them and be sociable without being too bullheaded and/or arrogant. Remember, women are just people too...no need to be afraid of them. They're just like your other friends.
yep.

And dont use lines

We can smell them

women are not stupid.

y2k99

Hoodrat
no lines, ok got it..i've neva used lines cuz i always thought they were corney as hell..how did you people who have boyfriends or husbands meet?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Whip out your weiner, and smack them across the forehead. That'll get their attention. :thumbsup:
that always works with me!

y2k99

Hoodrat
hehe, it may work but you'll get the shit beaten out of u by the rest of the people around you..just kidding lol unless you :gun: shoot them :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
y2k99 said:
no lines, ok got it..i've neva used lines cuz i always thought they were corney as hell..how did you people who have boyfriends or husbands meet?
At school, she was into one of my classes, the teacher matched us to do a paper together. Then I guess I made her laugh, we started talking outside of the class, exchanged numbers, then bam we hook up on the first date :thumbsup:

y2k99 said:
you see sometimes when i'm on the streets or at a mall i see some cute girls and would like to get to know them and be friends with them except i dunno what to say and am a lil bit shy, can anyone help me or give me sugestions?
Want the simple answer? Don't be shy. Girls are supposed the be the shy ones. You guys are called upon to be brave and assertive, it's part of your role as a man. Girls tend to look upon shyness as either a turn off or a "oh, his shyness is just sooo cute, he's like a little puppy." I don't think you want that. Develop a spine, man! Just go up and talk to the woman.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
ok dude i see this problem everyday and what you have to do just go and talk to her think of a good conversasion starter like..."you see the raiders game yesterday?" or something like that and if she tells you to fuck off she isnt the person for you

also if a chick only likes you because the way you look AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS she dont care about you she cares about you look.

if you get in a car accident and get your face riped off you can say goodbye to her

y2k99

Hoodrat
yeah i agree with you guys but sometimes they're with they family..do i just avoid those? lol, i thought of a line if i was in a mall, i don't really know where some places are can u show me? kinda corney though, o well i'll just stick with what you guys gave me so thx :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.