WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Laguna Beach Girls. Whos Hottest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the Laguna Beach girls, I'd have to say that LC is much finer than Kristen and that Steve fuck better get LC

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
...why is this in B&T? It would be better off in Chit Chat.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
And who the hell watches Laguna Beach? Are you a teeny-bopper who sits around, eating grilled cheese and getting fat waiting for your favorite MTV shows to come on? I mean come on, my little sister doesn't even waste her time on that show.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
It's a TV show. It's the so called "Real Life O.C." :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
daman2424 said:
Out of all the Laguna Beach girls, I'd have to say that LC is much finer than Kristen and that Steve fuck better get LC
who the fuck are you talking about?

edit
Dogbert said:
It's a TV show. It's the so called "Real Life O.C." :rolleyes:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

smoke-it said:
that show is for lil kids.

dude your 19 years old... your tellin me u dont watch MTV? stoped tryin to be hard core and just say what girl is hot or not... man ur such a lil prick

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
chucktheskiffie said:
WTF is Laguna Beach?
A beach in So Cal where the older crowd hangs out! People ther tend to have a bit mo'cash! Huntington beach, thats I hang out, Balboa's nice to! You'll find a younger crowd. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
This thread is gay..........................sorry just keeping with the mentality of the thread.....ROFLMAO!! :cool:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
daman2424 said:
dude your 19 years old... your tellin me u dont watch MTV? stoped tryin to be hard core and just say what girl is hot or not... man ur such a lil prick
I watch MTV but I don't watch that shit, I think that shows for pussies. Another reality t.v. show, yay.!!1!! and by the way daman2424, you can lick my fucking balls you fucking inbred.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
hmmmm sad part is i seen g's post and scrolled up to read it. Sniffles wasted valueable time scrolling up to read it

G's-up

Postaholic
daman2424 said:
WOW! I've never thought of myself as "HARD CORE" because I didnt watch Laguna Beach but I will now buy myself some bling bling, pimp my ride and slap my ho's around more..........next time I am in da hood I'll just scream out "DONT FUCK WITH ME, IM HARDCORE BIATCH, I DONT WATCH LAGUNA BEACH"...Im sure they'll run.......ROFLMFAO... :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
hmmmm sad part is i seen g's post and scrolled up to read it. Sniffles wasted valueable time scrolling up to read it

Sorry, havent been on much and I just got off work and had a couple of drinks.......just looking to post......LOL......Good to see ya Kit!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.