WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lake compounce

my fucking drunk ass 2 packs of ciggarettes a day smokeing dad said i cant go too lake compounce with my gf on friday... that fucking faggot i hope he dies. and ill just laugh and not cry once, because i will not miss him, and the funny thing is he said i cant because i wouldnt take 1 fucking picture... cause i had too take a fucking shit... god i hate my dad!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
You couldn't go to the lake? Somewhere out there, a rape victim realizes just how easy they got off.

magnolia

Postaholic
I feel ya. My mom wouldn't let me go ANYWHERE on monday. She never lets me go anywhere cuz it takes like 20 min. to get anywhere. That's what we get for living out in the stix.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Go anyway. Become a hobbit that lives on the lake. It'll be okay! :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
Well yesterday i was building somthing and my dad fuvking calls and says that i coudn'y use his tools unless i weed his garden. I was just there to barrow his tools and then he calls right when i am about to leave. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
X_J_-Luck_X said:
my fucking drunk ass 2 packs of ciggarettes a day smokeing dad said i cant go too lake compounce with my gf on friday... that fucking faggot i hope he dies. and ill just laugh and not cry once, because i will not miss him, and the funny thing is he said i cant because i wouldnt take 1 fucking picture... cause i had too take a fucking shit... god i hate my dad!
Fuckin faggot, your a fucking faggot.................... DADDY! :speechless: