WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lame ass PMs & PMS

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
6canadian9 said:
You seem to act like a bitch, but are you good in bed? A/S/L... perhaps we can fuck, like wild beasts. Or maybe just make out like a walt disney movie... lol, but seriously stop being so cruel and give me some loving, that is if your hot, and intellegent. :p
~The above is an example~

Please for the love of god make it worth the value and time for some to read a PM if your going to send them one. Thanks. Also this coming from a guy who is so in love with his woman that he tried to kill himself over her. Blah!

Uhhh. .. You might want to change it to Lame ass PM's. I thought it was going to be a rant about your period, maybe it's just me though.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
Uhhh. .. You might want to change it to Lame ass PM's. I thought it was going to be a rant about your period, maybe it's just me though.
Want me to rant about that, I can.

You know I really hate fucking PMS. It sucks. I mean give me A fucking break. Why on earth do us woman have to suffer every month of bleeding for two soild weeks. Not to mention the awful icky cramps. The disgusting mess it makes and how much I just tottally hate it. Plus every time we woman get crabby the first damn thing out of a guys mouth is "THAT TIME OF THE MONTH"

Let me just say something if you guys had to deal with that time of the month. You would NEVER stop bitching. Don't give me this shit about how its a beautiful part of womanhood. There is nothing lovely about blood clots and overly priced tampoons and pads.

Then stupid guys at stupid places at work... make you wear white or kacki pants.... so if you do leak itt shows, so you worry about that for two weeks at your job which is such a waste of engery and crap. I really REALLY REALLY HATE MY PERIOD AND PMS. :sword:

What I fucking hate the worst is those stupid emails that list 12 things that are good about PMS. Being able to miss gym DOES NOT FUCKING MAKE IT ANY BETTER. Fuckers.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Desdemona said:
What I fucking hate the worst is those stupid emails that list 12 things that are good about PMS. Being able to miss gym DOES NOT FUCKING MAKE IT ANY BETTER. Fuckers.
When the hell do you get to miss gym class cause you have PMS

fuckers.

Fuck, I think it's bull shit. The whole thing of people always trying to find the brighter side of things pisses me off. Fuckers.

magnolia

Postaholic
I agree with u kit. PMS sucks! I was the luckiest person in the world until just this last year. I had no cramps or mood swings and my periods only lasted like 3-5 days. But not anymore. Even the strongest cramp killer doesn't do it and I have to go to school cuz I can't miss it for "just that". Not only that, but it is now SUPER heavy and lasts upwards of 2 weeks. I hate it. You can't move even if you wanted to because pads feel like dipers and tampons are so damn uncomfortable. Not only that, no matter how much someone says that they don't leak, they always do. I hate it. " Teacher, may I go to the bathroom please?" "Why?" yeah, like I'm gadda tell my male chemistry teacher why I NEED to go to the bathroom right this minute. Please! (Although a girl in my class did ask her if she could go and he said no, so she relpied with," but I have to change my plug!" Boy was that funny! I laughed my ass off!) anyway, not only all that, but I don't get it regularly, so I may have it twice a month, or I may not have it for 6 months. Being a woman SUCKS BIG TIME! huff.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
People who PM's is a fucking geek....

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
:offtopic: hahahah yea pms is a fuckin bitch and why do women haf to suffer these kinda shit!!! the cramps kill me it sucks!!!!! however i usually get it for 4-5 days and it alternated between light and heavy each time... the heavy flows just kill me but im also lucky i get it once every two months... however it still sucks.... u know wats worse... last time i got a stain while i was in sch!!! thank god im in a fucking girls school so my frens helped me and we used it as an excuse to skip lesson ahahahahah!!!! it was quite fun but i was feeling fuckin horrible so it still sucked....

ok back on topic... yea those kinda pm's are really really irritating... just ignore and ur done....

Both subjects were on topic. Notic how it's labeled 'Lame ass PM's and PMS'?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Notice how the topic never got off subject to start with

Guess what time of the month it is Kiddies. The HELL time.....

Grrr.... *mumbles something about how PMS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

This is hilarious. The only topic that didn't get enundated with the kiddies telling us to remove the cocks from our mouths. Intimidated?

Actually, I was very lucky. I had one period per year until I had a hysterectomy. Never experienced cramps. I highly recommend the hysterectomy, btw.

Odd thing is that some time after the hysterectomy, I did start experiencing PMS, but it's every three months. I assume my period would have accellerated to that period if I hadn't been blessed by a lovely doctor. I do hate PMS, btw. I hate it with a passion that makes everyone around me run for cover.