WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lame-ass posers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbybitch

On A Freakin' Rampage!
Hey, you know what? I've got a little something to get off of my chest. I hate posers. They try act all cool by pretending to be something they're not. They also look dumb as all hell trying. Frankly, all impersonations are done badly. Being so-called "punk" is not about clothes, or saying you believe in something just to be non-conformist. It is a way of life. Another thing they do an injustice to by trying associate themselves with is rugby. Rugby is a beautiful, kick-ass, violent, and ridiculously amusing sport. They have to tarnish the good-natured reputation of the sport by mimicking reall rugby players. An example is Abercrombie & Fitch coming out with shirt that totally rip off slogans that were okay 'til they adopted them. Slogans such as "Give blood, play Rugby." You know what buddy, :mfinger: . You and your little dog, too. Another thing that pisses me off is people who don't type out the whole word when they're writing instant messages or e-mails. Also when they don't uses proper grammar or capitalization, irks me. 'how old r u' 'n e 1 from cali n here' 'y wont u talk 2 me' I won't talk to you because you can't fucking type, you jackass! Damn lazy assholes! The tiniest extra effort put forth to make yourself sound as if you've passed the 5th grade is worth it, trust me. Man, I hate posers and people who can be bothered enough to sound more than retarded.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
rugbybitch said:
Hey, you know what? I've got a little something to get off of my chest. I hate posers. They try act all cool by pretending to be something they're not. They also look dumb as all hell trying. Frankly, all impersonations are done badly. Being so-called "punk" is not about clothes, or saying you believe in something just to be non-conformist. It is a way of life. Another thing they do an injustice to by trying associate themselves with is rugby. Rugby is a beautiful, kick-ass, violent, and ridiculously amusing sport. They have to tarnish the good-natured reputation of the sport by mimicking reall rugby players. An example is Abercrombie & Fitch coming out with shirt that totally rip off slogans that were okay 'til they adopted them. Slogans such as "Give blood, play Rugby." You know what buddy, :mfinger: . You and your little dog, too. Another thing that pisses me off is people who don't type out the whole word when they're writing instant messages or e-mails. Also when they don't uses proper grammar or capitalization, irks me. 'how old r u' 'n e 1 from cali n here' 'y wont u talk 2 me' I won't talk to you because you can't fucking type, you jackass! Damn lazy assholes! The tiniest extra effort put forth to make yourself sound as if you've passed the 5th grade is worth it, trust me. Man, I hate posers and people who can be bothered enough to sound more than retarded.
Now for your third post you can cover world peace.. :mfinger:

when i hear the word poser, first thing that comes to mind is good charlotte

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
when i hear the word poser, first thing that comes to mind is good charlotte
Funny I think Poser I think Unforgiven..

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
rugbybitch said:
y the hell something so stupid piss u off, if u can understand it, y would u care? its the way i type, look i did it now, its not that i CANT type it i just perfer not to.. just calm down....

Pachyderm

I really did.
Have you ever heard of beginners who emulate their predecessors to get better? In order to learn something, you almost always have to copy someone else. I don't know how to play rugby, but I like the sport a lot, if I were to play right now, I would copy someone and probably not be as good at it for the first few times. You either have to grow up to be someway, or learn it from someone else. As for punkers, I know a lot of posers and only a few really cool ones, so try not to get confused when placing a huge ass group of people into one category. And for the typers who suck at it, I agree with you completely, and I am one of the firsts to correct.

You're new here, and I don't usually respond with commentary other than a polite 'fuck you'..so..I guess there's that. Anyway, eat dick fuck face and welcome. :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
rugbybitch said:
Can I tell you how happy you just made me?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RGN-dRaGoN said:
y the hell something so stupid piss u off, if u can understand it, y would u care? its the way i type, look i did it now, its not that i CANT type it i just perfer not to.. just calm down....
Yea Damn it!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ummmmmm i think the kid who amde this thread is a poser.

rugbybitch said:
Man, I hate people that hate posers and people who can be bothered enough to sound more than retarded.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
god i need more sleep
Fucking poser. You're a sleep poser. One of those people who say they sleep but really just sit awake all night.
Sleeping is a way of life. You either sleep or you don't. It's not something you learn.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a nap to attend to.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
Man, I hate people that hate posers and people who can be bothered enough to sound more than retarded.
I hear ya. Really poor gramar for someone who hates poor gramar. And she sounded kinda retarded. She must have "bothered enough".

MaxPower said:
Fucking poser. You're a sleep poser. One of those people who say they sleep but really just sit awake all night.
Sleeping is a way of life. You either sleep or you don't. It's not something you learn.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a nap to attend to.
true... i only get 5 hours of sleep a night. i hate sleep. i wish people didn't have to sleep. it's a waste of time.

It's the sleep revolution... FUCK SLEEP!!!!!!!oneoneonethreeseventwoeightfiveten

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
true... i only get 5 hours of sleep a night. i hate sleep. i wish people didn't have to sleep. it's a waste of time.

It's the sleep revolution... FUCK SLEEP!!!!!!!oneoneonethreeseventwoeightfiveten
That's right Brother!
Don't Let the sand man keep you down!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.