WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Lame Fat faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
The idea here is to enter a fat/fag/lame flame. It is purely a bit of fun and I want no sensitive souls complaining.

diamond

The nice guy
PandaMania said:
ooh you so clever and so sweet, yes you are.
Did your weightwatchers coach come up with that or your boyfriend? I can't believe that you would come up with something so damn predictable.

Got the hang of it now?

diamond

The nice guy
RageAgainst said:
So you want us to make fat fag lame flames? Ok I'm out.
They are inserted (excuse the connotation) into a huge number of flame threads. Aside from in this thread I defy you find a single flame I have ever done featuring any of those, either here or at BH.(thats a lie, I have used a lame)

It is a game to do it, but it also shows that all of those are lame in themselves.

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
Did your weightwatchers coach come up with that or your boyfriend?

What in fucks name? You know, this might be the most immature thread I have EVER seen, not just on this forum, all of them. Accusing someone of being gay when you've got no idea? Ridiculing overweight people? And you seem to fit the bill of lame yourself. Please, diamond. If you're going to get people to post more, at least make something that isn't fresh from 5th grade. That, or my personal preference. EAT A BULLET :mfinger:

diamond

The nice guy
necro gone bad said:
What in fucks name? You know, this might be the most immature thread I have EVER seen, not just on this forum, all of them. Accusing someone of being gay when you've got no idea? Ridiculing overweight people? And you seem to fit the bill of lame yourself. Please, diamond. If you're going to get people to post more, at least make something that isn't fresh from 5th grade. That, or my personal preference. EAT A BULLET :mfinger:

Yes!
It is. It is totally and utterly lame!

morelos

lexicon incognito
this thread doesn't even deserve to be closed. it deserves to be deleted. it's not in the spirit of b&t and it's so far below the abilities and interests of our reader base that i don't know what adjective would be appropriate.

pointless? stupid? infantile?

eh

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Diamond, when you finally come out from under that bon-bon covered haze, and rest the keyboard atop your belly, perhaps you can elaborate for America's mentally handicapped youth (aka. wtf.com) just what you want them to do.

It seems to me that your initial post may have taken too much time away form reaching for more beer and chips, as a result it was quite contentless, and rushed.

Perhaps if your girlfriend can stop munching the carpet long enough to come up for air and rotate the monitor toward you, you may actually see what you type before clicking submit. Or perhaps the flour she rolled you in to find the wet spot, got in your eyes. Whatever the case, we'd all appreciate a bit of coherence from now on.

necro

Postaholic
diamond said:
As seen in the Feedback and Suggestions forum

This is keeping me awake at night, as I would hate people to think me at all mean or take my genuine attempts to help the wrong way.

Lots of Love.
I must have missed something. Genuine attempts to help? I've had more sincere expiriences taking a shit! This would fall under the "Lame" category.

Are we having fun yet? :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
diamond said:
They are inserted (excuse the connotation) into a huge number of flame threads. Aside from in this thread I defy you find a single flame I have ever done featuring any of those, either here or at BH.(thats a lie, I have used a lame)

It is a game to do it, but it also shows that all of those are lame in themselves.
So... you are from BH... that's why you're mildly annoying...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Icarus said:
So... you are from BH... that's why you're mildly annoying...
erm 900 something posts and ims till a noob.

whats BH?

brawlhall- a super cool flamming forum ( note sarcasim)

my shit had corn in it this morning, and i haven't eatten corn this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.