WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Larry the Cable Guy

magnolia

Postaholic
This Sat. I went with my work to see Larry the Cable Guy at the Orphium theater in Downtown Minneapolis. It was so funny my sides hurt so bad when we left. Before the show we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. That's such an awsome resturaunt. The food was ok, but it was just fun to see all the music stuff. And I got a killer hoodie. It was so much fun. After the show we all went back to the hotel we were staying at and played games in the conference room and drank all sorts of stuff. I had a wine cooler. But only one cuz it almost made me fall asleep. We played the newlywed game (which my bf and I lost on.) and we played a game called the what if game. That was funny. At like 12:30 or 1:30 my bf and I went back to our room and rented the movie "the incredibles". That's a fun movie. And afterward we were so tuckered out that we just fell asleep. It was great. Then Sunday morning we went swimming in the pool and ended up checking out and going to the Mall of America where we got some lunch and went bowling and saw the movie "Constantine". Which was good, but we had to leave right before the end so that we'd have time to get him to the airport for his flight. It was a bit of an ordeal for me to get home from the airport, but that's in another rant. This weekend was so great.

Blazed

†Punisher†
tzedek said:
I hate that guy
larry the cable guy is the man.
obviously you dont have a sence of humor so fuck you man :mfinger:

tzedek

Original Member
Blazed said:
larry the cable guy is the man.
obviously you dont have a sence of humor so fuck you man :mfinger:
he's a fucking redneck. and you spelled sense wrong ass hat

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ugh, i fucking hate larry the cable guy too. what a fuckin retard. i hear one sentance out of that dumb shits mouth and i want to punch him in the face. hes incredibly unfunny to me, his voice makes me homicidal, and i hate those goddamn sleeveless cut off denim and plaid shit he wears.

*click*

Descent

Hella Constipated
He's funny about 3% of the time. Only three out of every hundred jokes he says make me laugh, which is sad considering how much I enjoy scat humor.

Teh suxx.

Dave666

Pot-Head
he's a dumbfuckin' hick i hope he dies a horrible death

Easty

Click click boom
Descent said:
He's funny about 3% of the time. Only three out of every hundred jokes he says make me laugh, which is sad considering how much I enjoy scat humor.

Teh suxx.
okay 3% is 3/100. in the time you spent typing the same thing you couldve learned some math. larry's hilarious :thumbsup:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
>_+

I despise blue collar and everything they stand for.