Last American Badasses

Lawdawg428

Ranter
I think that we should put togather a list of the last american Bad Ass Mother Fuckers. and dont put yor self on this list

Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, and Colin Powell have to be in the top 5 or 10.
I know your all thinking why Powell, well he has a fucking attutid that cannot be fucked with. Where Eastwood and Nicholson just dont give a fuck what they say or who they offend.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Lawdawg428 said:
I think that we should put togather a list of the last american Bad Ass Mother Fuckers. and dont put yor self on this list

Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, and Colin Powell have to be in the top 5 or 10.
I know your all thinking why Powell, well he has a fucking attutid that cannot be fucked with. Where Eastwood and Nicholson just dont give a fuck what they say or who they offend.
If Clint Eastwood goes in, then so does Kianu Reeves. And Powell was a rich, white, xenophobic American with a nice paycheck and a Black-man costume.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I believe he came somewhere from the depths of hell... Or the depths of an anus. Maybe that's why they call him "Colon".

I did link one badass

I already posted a story about a badass guy who escapes from the police and lives at toys 'r' us. you should read it... titled "this guy is too cool to be locked up". In the chit-chat forum

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Nymphchick said:
well i have to second the keanu reeves and wil farrell(snl) why? because of anchorman :p

ok first will farrell would be in the same area as america's funniest mother fuckers. Second dont post on this thread if your not going to take it seriously. now back on topic Samuel Jasckon is a badass, kinda like Steve Mcqueen