WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Last day

magnolia

Postaholic
Of course on my last day working at perkins this would happen. I'm washin' away and all of a suddon a knife slips and totally slits my left middle finger open right on the part where it bends. So now i'm stuck wearing a finger splint for a while and man does it make it hard to type. But yeah, I got tons of hugs and stuff too cuz they're gadda miss me so much. They even went and got doughnuts from the bakery. I feel do speshul. :cool: Anyway, I'm still stuck doing the job hunt. Hopefully I can get in for an interview sometime this week.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sorry to hear about your finger, hope it heals fast! And good luck with the job hunt, I also am looking for a job as well :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
omg..you slit your finger...ow

well at least your work was all nice about your leaving i guess..
mine didn't really care, but i did screw them over being that me and mark (2 of their 3 best) left in the same week, heheee..

oh well, working at Toyota is so awesome i don't even wanna think about my last job

hope you find a nicer job :thumbsup:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Ouch. Slitting a finger has gotta hurt. As for the job issue, learn Japanese and become a voice actor :p . Seriously, though, I hope that goes well for you.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get a job where you get to sit on your ass all day!

:thumbsup:

Hopefully you can get a good reference... if not from your boss (I remember something about him being a dick), at least from your fellow workers :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
NoSubstance said:
Get a job where you get to sit on your ass all day!

:thumbsup:

Hopefully you can get a good reference... if not from your boss (I remember something about him being a dick), at least from your fellow workers :thumbsup:
actually, all my managers except for the dick said i could use them as a referance. I think I'll take em up on it.

:hug2: for your finger...

and good luck with the job hunt :)