WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Last Minute Voting Decisions. Poll

Your Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay people tonite is the nite before the elections. So who have you decided to vote for.Even if you can't vote yet please put in your decision. Who will it be Bush, Kerry, Nader, Amondson, Peroutka, Cobb, and other random 3rd Party members

tzedek

Original Member
still deciding between kerry or the libertarian party

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't trust Kerry. He reminds me of the Cheshire cat. He's always smiling but behind that smile some plot is forming. Besides, I don't like that he flip flops so much. I'll probobly end up voting liberal unless I cop out at the last sec and go Bush. But this sucks cuz it's my first time to vote ever and it's a super sucky choice. Why couldn't we have a great candidate run? Is that really so much to ask?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Ralph Nader & Peter Camejo? You've got to be kidding!

KERRY!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
hey...i like Nader........he has cool ears.........but thats notr the only reason he's a good canidate

Jung

???
Premium
Nader is a fucking idiot. I'm more opposed to that moron winning, EVER, that I am to Bush.

Also "Random 3rd Part Members" doesn't make much sense.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
Nader is a fucking idiot. I'm more opposed to that moron winning, EVER, that I am to Bush.

Also "Random 3rd Part Members" doesn't make much sense.
sorry forgot the y

R

RedOctober

I would vote for Bush.
I would like to see that SOB cleaning up the mess he made of the USA.
I want to see him and his bunch bleed for the crisis America is coming into.

Kerry could NEVER fix the mess Bush made!
And the democrats would get the blame.

So let that sucker kick your ass for some time.
And learn to spell the word....

I M P E A C H M E N T

:friday: :toocool:

Jung

???
Premium
Skyline-Cobra said:
sorry forgot the y
No, I meant that you could've put the effort into listing the "random 3rd party members", who aren't very random at all.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
No, I meant that you could've put the effort into listing the "random 3rd party members", who aren't very random at all.
yes but the 3 main canidates were bush, kerry, and nader and you never heard anything about the others