WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Last post wins!

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I'm pushing the salmonella envelope. My chicken stinks a little. As long as I cook it good, it should be fine.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'm pushing the salmonella envelope. My chicken stinks a little. As long as I cook it good, it should be fine.
After you're done grilling it, throw it in the microwave for another 30 seconds just to be sure...

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Stinky chicken isn't a good sign. Did it make you sick?
Nah, I'm fine. Rinsed it in cold water and cut the back off for a spatchcock. Quicker and more even cooking. It was at 180 degrees when I pulled it from the oven.

I had stinky farts this morning but I think they were due to beer and bourbon. Do I win?

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I had stinky farts this morning but I think they were due to beer and bourbon.
This morning I ate some leftover pizza that had been sitting in the refrigerator for a few days. Went to work and started feeling bad after an hour. My body wanted to shut down and I just wanted to go to break. During break time I sat down and started feeling sick, like I had to shit and puke at the same time. My stomach was hurting and I started profusely sweating. Eventually I let out a silent burp and fart, and felt mostly better. The rest of the day I ended up feeling fine. What the hell? No more leftover pizza for me.