Last post wins!

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
^Not anymore you ain't.

The previous forum that I used also had this game, but I never participated in it since it always felt so damn spammy and pointless. The users there (mostly zoomers) would sometimes post in that game thread literally every 30 seconds (or in even lesser than that), so it often just felt like spam and no one was ever really going to win at that rate (yeah, I know that the game is not to be taken too seriously, but still). It seems as if it's the complete opposite with the version on this forum though, with users barely posting here (due to that, I might actually tag along and play here for once in order to claim what's rightfully mine).
I'm going to post here ASAP so I can win!

• 1Smite
Reactions: 1 user

Vampire

Winged Emperor Of This Ghost Town
I'm wondering how long Snip's hair is and what color it may be. I'm now also wondering if Snip has ever had crab lice.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
My arse had a lot to say about Christmas's dinner, didn't get its meaning, you think I'm some kind of linguist?

Piro

I like to see the dicks when they're coming. I don't want them randomly probing me.
A wise man once said to me: stop trying to predick the future, be one with dicks instead. Inner piece. Unfortunately he died of aids.

Last edited:
  • 1Kill It With Fire

Vampire

So the conversation has now shifted from lice to wieners.

Intaresting.

• 1Like

Piro

So the conversation has now shifted from lice to wieners.

Intaresting.
Whiners, parasites, both cheerful subjects... seriously, how did I miss the convo about lice, didn't even register. Another wise man said to me, "pokemon are like STDs, gotta catch em all.

• 1WTF!?
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users

Vampire

This thread has almost become like the "random thoughts" one, except posts from here don't count towards users' overall post count.

Anyway, I guess I'll have the honor of being the last user to post here (for now at least).