WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Yeah this is the last post by mr.newbie... :thumbsdn:

I accept that you put me in cock farm or whatever you call it, I dont care if its me vs somebody else to flame, if you want me to say that I love to suck cock.. Or anything.

Anyway, its your desistion.. I will probably come up with a new stooge style if you get me unbanned ;) :mfinger:

Johnny Cunt: I saw you on the other street last day, why were you begging for a blowjob by random guys? Just asking man dont take offence.

If you want anything email me @ jaffer_graal@hotmail.com

Wtf is cock farm anyway?

Cheers :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr_Newbie said:
Yeah this is the last post by mr.newbie...

I accept that you put me in cock farm or whatever you call it, I dont care if its me vs somebody else to flame, if you want me to say that I love to suck cock.. Or anything.

Anyway, its your desistion.. I will probably come up with a new stooge style if you get me unbanned ;)

Johnny Cunt: I saw you on the other street last day, why were you begging for a blowjob by random guys? Just asking man dont take offence.

Wtf is cock farm anyway?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
if you come back to read this. I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER DISPLAYED.

I WILL DO MY DAMNEST TO KEEP YOU OFF OF ANY BOARD I POST ON.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
_Kitana_ said:
if you come back to read this. I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER DISPLAYED.

I WILL DO MY DAMNEST TO KEEP YOU OFF OF ANY BOARD I POST ON.
Relax! He's just a dumbass kid with a lot to prove... His posting is distasteful for a reason. He prolly gets his ass beat every day by pops, or has an extremely dis-fuct-ional home, or he's just a straight asshole! Either case he's tryin to get under anyone's skin that will reply to his threads/posts. That's what does it for fuckbags like that. At first sign of him he shoulda been banned, he was banned b-fore so why is he put up with now??
He has some growing up to do. When any one takes a stab at your life laid out on the table obviously has not been to a crossroads of hardship and will never understand till it or something like it happens to them!!

Besides you know the rest of us are on your side!

Mr_Newbie said:
Yeah this is the last post by mr.newbie... :thumbsdn:

Anyway, its your desistion.. I will probably come up with a new stooge style if you get me unbanned ;) :mfinger:

Wtf is cock farm anyway?

Mr_gaybi
:rotflmao:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jonnyK gehts the last word.........the asshole has finally left thank god :D :D :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YAY....

Look at that his pretty email... that looks to be his full name

jaffer_graal@hotmail.com

Lovely Hotmail account.

I should email him

Tell him how i hope he dreams about me stalking him, cutting his throat and murdering him like the vile peice of shit he is.

Not that i have it in me to kill...

but i could beat the shit out of him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
YAY....

Look at that his pretty email... that looks to be his full name

jaffer_graal@hotmail.com

Lovely Hotmail account.

I should email him

Tell him how i hope he dreams about me stalking him, cutting his throat and murdering him like the vile peice of shit he is.

Not that i have it in me to kill...

but i could beat the shit out of him.
You have it in you? That's really hot!:thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Threatening to kill people? Isnt that the same thing that some on here got so completely offended by yet are now doing it themselves?? Can we say HYPOCRITE?? Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you....... but then dont cry when they do it to you..........just an observation and an opinion.......ROFLMAO...... :thumbsup:

OH yeah and C-Ya mrpubie.........have a nice life filled with female hormone therapy and sex changes gone wrong........ :thumbsup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.