WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Last Wishes Fulfilled

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Ladies and Gents...The worst has happened....or maybe the best....depending on how tight your panties fit....Havok is dead. Although it may seem like an unlikely choice...his final wishes were left in my control and I'd like to share his final letter with all you.

Dear Interweb Denizens,

Many of you know me as the wise cracking front man of 'Dokken', but in reality I’m just your average 63 year old nanny, trying to scratch out a living any way I can get it. My stint as 'Jingles the one eyed' stripper was perhaps the highlight of my existence as it was the only time I could get living things to come close to my genitals without bribes of peanut butter and or jelly. As many of you also know, it was at this job that I met my soul mate, Kevin. I knew he was the one from the first time I felt his hook scrape my side as he tried to jam a handful of Canadian pennies in my thong. Alas, Kevin's mistress was the sea and it was for her that he left me.

My legacy is of course my beloved SCUM troops....and it is to them I leave my most prized possession...the HoleHammer2500...may they carry it into battle until the end of days. Many a lonely night was chased away with the mere mention of the HoleHammer.

Finally I must ask a favor of my 'peeps'.....I wish to be cremated with hickory woodchips 'neath a plethora of falic shaped meats....and my ashes are to be spread upon the damp floor of the locker room....For it was there that I felt most at home and It is there that my soul may finally find respite.

Yours truly
Herman. G. Dewey.
aka....JerrysChylde.

R.I.P :(

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wow, this one time, like six months ago, i saw two guys kissing, that was the gayest thing id seen until i read this thread.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It seems BWM's been skinny dipping in Duddles' gene pool. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

edit: Thats funny Yuck....because the gayest thing i've ever seen was your PM pleading with me to help you "Take down SCUM" and offering an "alliance", because "we need to work together". :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bigck3000 said:
It seems BWM's been skinny dipping in Duddles' gene pool. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

edit: Thats funny Yuck....because the gayest thing i've ever seen was your PM pleading with me to help you "Take down SCUM" and offering an "alliance", because "we need to work together". :rolleyes:
damn, what was i smoking that time, smallcock? me? naahhhh

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
Ahh, betrayor of trust!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
awww how sad :( but since hes dead that means meh is my bitch now :D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Shut up he's not dead, don't be so mean. and diznuts no Im not your bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.