WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

LAURA PREPON A BLONDe?!?!?!?!!!?!!??!!?!

metaP

redhead LovR
Ok Ok, im a lil biased here cuz i loveeeee redheads, and and and, laura was the most beautiful redhead there was, until now. I dont picture myself without a redhead for the rest of my life. but... SHES A FUUKING BLONDE NOW. I saw the pictures and i wanted to vomit, she was on conin, flashing her NON PALE SKIN and here MAKE UP, and her FUCKING BLOND HAIR. WHAT.......THE........FUCK???1?!?1/1/1?!??!/1/
OMFG.COm, WHY?????????????? ::runs out of air:: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
laura was my dream ;( , its like she died ;( :( :( :( :( :( :(
im new here, this is my first post, hi

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
welcome

I must say I have no clue who that chick is.

The girl from That 70's Show. I wouldn't say she was the most beautiful redhead, but shes cute.

anti-movielife

self medicated
ya she's pretty hot...
a blonde now you say ??? sounds saucy i'd better check this out

Scrapper

Fresh Meat
Calvaclops said:
The girl from That 70's Show. I wouldn't say she was the most beautiful redhead, but shes cute.
Yea, the hottest red hed is by far Nikki Cox, she is stupid, and she has enormous juggs.

eric's girlfriend the redhead? blonde? i don't see it. somebody post a pic, i'm too lazy to go look

you swear like she's fucking stunning as hell. She looks ok, and I'd fuck the hell outta her :) , but she isn't that hot

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
thats 70 show

i think i might have seen that once

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
that 70s show was pretty funny about 4 years ago. I havent seen it in a while, especially since tommy chong went to jail. :(