WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Lazy Races

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
Why the fuck are those damn coons so fucking lazy, its nice to watch my well earned money filtered down the uneducated/unwilling masses. I think the goverment should offer a reward for the scalps of this useless race.

Nefarious said:
Why the fuck are those damn coons so fucking lazy, its nice to watch my well earned money filtered down the uneducated/unwilling masses. I think the goverment should offer a reward for the scalps of this useless race.
Wow.

Nefarious said:
Wow Huh pretty powerful response from a senior ranter Im imressed
Well, sport, you've left me speechless. I guess I tend to forget that there still are racist pukes like you out there. Granted, I understand that you're probably just some dumbass kid out to fuck with people (been there, done that). Still, I am left wondering - what do you hope to achieve with this post? That others with your views will step forward and agree?

"shee-it, Billy-bob's right. Let's go lynch us a ******. Sis, that feels great, but you need to put your clothes on - we's fixing to lynch us a coon."

You make me sick. Wouldn't it be great if racist fucks like yourself had the balls to show your true colors all the time? Not just on anonymous boards. You know, like how cops give their friends/families the little badge stickers to show other cops, their one of the "good guys." You could stick a little white hood sticker to your car window, so that everytime you get pulled over by an African American (that's coon to you) cop, you'd get the book thrown at you - further perpetuating (is that too big a word for you? Sounds just like it's spelled) your racist beliefs/ideals. You could also hang one on the door of your house, letting all firefighters of color know that they can take their time instead of rushing into your burning home to risk their lives to save your pathetic ass. Even better, why not display it at work? You may even be able to claim protection under the ADA - you could argue that feablemindedness should be considered a handicap. Well, you probably wouldn't use the word "feableminded," instead something like, working with coons, spics, and slant-eyes just ain't how the Good Lord intended law-abiding white folk like me to work.

Again, I say - wow.

Jay

Monogamist
Well.. I have to disagree.

I wouldn't say we're useless.. We are the most technologically advanced race on the earth. Humans have taken million's of years to evolve into what we are today - A complex and significantly brilliant race.
Instead of slagging off Humans, why don't you turn your attentions to the martians who are invading?! YES! It's true. Martians. Right here in our homes. They disguise themselves as "humans" and secretly have wet dreams about eating your brains in a slightly undercooked stew. Martians I say. MARTIANS!
Luckily, i've allready founded an army to fend off these brutes. The United Army of Martian Fenders and Brute Slayers. We are proud to say that "MARTIANS CAN LICK MY NUTS!" because there is no way in hell that our planet is going to be decimated by the foreign hordes.
You too can join the United Army of Martian Fenders and Brute Slayers by paying me a significantly large sum of money. Send your checks/postal orders to the address below and you will recieve all of the free benifits given to you by the United Army of Martian Fenders and Brute Slayers. Free Dentistry, Free 5-star meals and Free Tent hooks for the first three thousand members.
Upon joining you will be issued with a number instead of a rank. The lower numbers must obey the higher numbers instructions and so forth. A perfect system to equilise responsibilty.

all responsibility for this is assumed by "lobo" because he's.... 'inspiring'.

Jay

Monogamist
Suggestion: Ignore all of the above. I'm feeling a little disproportionate.

Nefarious

Owner Of GottaHurt
http://christianparty.net/blackcrime.htm Do Me a favor and take a good fucking look at this site jackass. This is what Im talking about, black only submerege this Country deeper and deeper in shit. Imagine the fucking numbers if there wasnt a single "African American" living in the US.

Nefarious said:
http://christianparty.net/blackcrime.htm Do Me a favor and take a good fucking look at this site jackass. This is what Im talking about, black only submerege this Country deeper and deeper in shit. Imagine the fucking numbers if there wasnt a single "African American" living in the US.
OMFG!! Are you serious? Gimme a few minutes and I'll post my own statistics. Christ!! Do you believe everything you read? Well, it's on the internet - it must be true. Fuck!! Violent crime has more to do with socio-economic status than race. Your statistics are skewed, as African Americans represent a disproportinate amount of the poor in this country.

Also, if you want to talk murder - how many African American serial killers can you name? Most of these murders (however heinus they may be) are committed out of a perceived necessity by the offender - be it drugs, money, respect, what have you. How many white serial killers murdered for money? Dahmer had a pretty nice house. He didn't need to commit his crime to survive. Bundy made a decent living. He didn't need to commit his crimes to survive. I'm not saying that African Americans need to commit the crimes to survive - merely that at the point of committing the crimes, they perceive that they do. Why? Because they are held down by society, and cannot get an equal footing. I'm all against affiirmative action, but I recognize its intent was to provide a level playing field - not a leg up.

Ctoit

Tenderony
Nefarious said:

MY GOD, what the fuck is wrong with you.......Did your parents repeatedly drop you on your head for sport?........You should sue them or something for letting you share such pathetic beliefs..........A Tort so to speak........" If it were'nt for the way you raised me.....I would not be such a Dumbass..." or something to that affect........I know a few good Lawyers....... :mfinger:

Fuck this thread still has me mad as hell. Fuck you Nefarious. I know, I know.. I'm not supposed to attack people outside of the Bait and Tackle....

but fuck that. He's not supposed to post blatant racist shit. Fuck him right in the fucking ear. I really wish I could meet you in an alley, you spineless fuck. We could celebrate diversity - as I beat you black, and blue

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Now, now its not his fualt that he's rasist. Someday he'll find his spine and pull his head out of his ass and then he'll realize his fualts... but I doubt it.

ron

Buster of Asses
Nefarious said:
Are you another one of these dimwits who believes everything that is written on the World Wide Web? You ever look past the bounds of your trailer park? It's a big world and people come in lots of sizes and colors. Get used to it. Pinhead.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Nefarious said:
Sorry to have to be the one to bring this up... But of COURSE the Christians are blaming Blacks. They have to blame somebody, right, and it certainly wouldn't be the Christians! Especially those Catholics, I mean, they would never commit sins or crimes, and would never sexually abuse little boys or anything like that.... :cool:

Now, I'm not saying ALL Christians are like that, but did anyone look at the rest of this website, it's a fucking Joke! Father's Manifesto!? Look what they want to accomplish... Responsible Fatherhood, End Feminism (well maybe the ones who cheat on their husbands and think it's OK as per another post today could go) etc, etc. I'm surprised these guys could even make a fucking webpage they're so far back in the stone age...

There's nothing wrong with religion or Christianity, just some Christians piss me off... WTF!!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Nefarious said:
We had a racoon when I was a kid. He actually picked a combo lock, let himself out of the cage and bit my sister.. Muhahha Ahhh good times.. I love coons!

shep

Local alcoholic
ron said:
Are you another one of these dimwits who believes everything that is written on the World Wide Web? You ever look past the bounds of your trailer park? It's a big world and people come in lots of sizes and colors. Get used to it. Pinhead.
They have internet connection's in trailer park's?technology is rapidly growing :p :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
shep said:
They have internet connection's in trailer park's?technology is rapidly growing :p :mfinger:
Yea, his mom stands by the door with a coat hanger wrapped in aluminum foil.

shep

Local alcoholic
GottaHurt said:
Yea, his mom stands by the door with a coat hanger wrapped in aluminum foil.
a beer can

shep

Local alcoholic
well, i got tooth pick's and duct tape=snow shoe

ron

Buster of Asses
shep said:
Have dish, will travel. I can get you an Internet connection from the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro, if you have the bucks to pay for it.