WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Leaky gut syndrome and AIDS

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
Leaky gut syndrome is a medical condition in which the intestinal walls become compromised, allowing human waste to enter the blood stream, destroying the immune system.

It is believed that AIDS (or AZT treatment) can cause this condition, however some evidence seems to suggest that AIDS may be caused by leaky gut syndrome. Not the other way around. Of particular interest are the numerous cases of AIDS where HIV antibodies are never detected. The only common factor here is leaky gut syndrome.

Back when Robert Gallo's theory of HIV/AIDS was presented to public, the information had not been peer reviewed. It was accepted as fact and preached as gospel to pacify a demanding public. These days, much like corporate banks, the theory is considered "too big to fail".

Robert Gallo was a virologist who had previously failed to link retro viruses with cancer. Is it any surprise, then, that his obsession would become the culprit for HIV/AIDS? Even though the theory of an extremely virulent, constantly evolving retro virus contradicts everything we know about retro viruses, it is still widely accepted as fact.

The following motion picture goes deeper into this subject, and includes opinions and testimonials of people in the scientific community. A few of them Nobel Prize winners, so before you start shipping me your favorite tinfoil hat patterns...

• 1Like
Reactions: BRiT

Coa

Whore free since 2010.
If this is the case then why are homosexual men still the population most infected with HIV? Unless you can link something like this syndrome with another STI then how does increased awareness play into the decrease of new cases esp with the LGBT community?

Quint

Banned - What an Asshat!
If this is the case then why are homosexual men still the population most infected with HIV? Unless you can link something like this syndrome with another STI then how does increased awareness play into the decrease of new cases esp with the LGBT community?
Just watch the video.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I've yet to watch the video and I will after work, but It might have something to do with the vigorous anal breaching. You know, the anal cavity being part of the large intestine and all.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Dude, that requires linkage. Fuck hour videos that can be covered in a five minute perusal anyday, most especially if it's dubious at best. Hah:)

Dead Set

Kang of Pang
Premium
Magic Johnson has HIV and has been living forever. As hilarious as the thought of him going home every night in a Level 5 hat-mat house and eating fetuses for the stem cells; I think it's more plausible to reason that some Doctor just leveled with him. "You're a basketball megastar and this isn't going to kill you." Maybe it was a Laker's fan.

I want answers, godamnit.

Also.
Koch's postulates. lol.

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

Coa

Whore free since 2010.
I've yet to watch the video and I will after work, but It might have something to do with the vigorous anal breaching. You know, the anal cavity being part of the large intestine and all.
And the huge population of African American women living in DC who are HIV+? And the rising rates in China of HIV infection linked to blood transfusions? I'm asking these questions because I am honestly curious in more, valid, information regarding this theory so that I can discuss it with others and get their ideas. It is acceptable to ask questions.

I went searching for printed materials for this video and the link I came across linked this theory with other theories like vaccines causing autism etc.

Quint - I don't have time to watch a video over an hour long at this moment (After the 10th I can) but are there other links for studies that you've found?

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magic Johnson has HIV and has been living forever. As hilarious as the thought of him going home every night in a Level 5 hat-mat house and eating fetuses for the stem cells; I think it's more plausible to reason that some Doctor just leveled with him. "You're a basketball megastar and this isn't going to kill you." Maybe it was a Laker's fan.

I want answers, godamnit.
The cure is $10,000 in cold hard cash blended and injected into the bloodstream.

• 1Like
Reactions: MyWay