WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

learn me something

contrary to popular belief, 1+1 does not equal 2... rather, it equals 5.

fucking crackpots trying to confuse and mislead.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
I know!!!... those basterds with their fansy logic...its a discrase

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
there is no santa claus.....or tooth ferry....althought i think i saw the easter bunny at the grocery store once..he was handing out cereal....hmm???

mariusthegreat said:
there is no santa claus.....or tooth ferry....althought i think i saw the easter bunny at the grocery store once..he was handing out cereal....hmm???
nah... that was tyler at his new job.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wiseman, the first rule of this forum is that we are pretty much full of shit. We expell it on here to keep our bathrooms from smelling bad.

Good Luck.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mariusthegreat said:
YOU LIE!!

There is a santa claus. And a tooth Fairy. and an easter bunny!!!!!!!!!

:(

what she said... believe nothing you read... trust nobody you meet... nothing is true in this world. Lies... all lies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Strangers want to molest you. And that's not a warning, that's a fact. All of them. They all want to grope you, they're just waiting in the shadows.

This may be a bit off topic, but why the hell do I always talk about strangers with candy, or strangers who want to molest me?

Probably because I'm surrounded by them...

NoSubstance said:
Strangers want to molest you. And that's not a warning, that's a fact. All of them. They all want to grope you, they're just waiting in the shadows.

This may be a bit off topic, but why the hell do I always talk about strangers with candy, or strangers who want to molest me?

Probably because I'm surrounded by them...
i didn't molest you... honest... i was just... checking to see if you had any concealed weapons... yeah, that's it.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
wiseman said:
im kinda new, soo could you guys try to teach me some stuff.
Don't drop the Bong! There fore U will be named Party Foul..... :dunce:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
TwisT said:
Don't drop the Bong! There fore U will be named Party Foul..... :dunce:
(point) dont talk in life sux, chit chat, or the writers block the mod for those is very emotionally inbalanced, and has this strange condition where that person edits peoples posts, to meet their requirements and well that person is basically a self-centered bitch.... so steer clear

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Don't cum in a chicks eye, it can ruin the whole experience for several minutes....

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
mariusthegreat said:
also....dont drop the soap....dont ever...ever...ever ..ever ever ever ever drop the soap....
yea good advice, and if your going to be dropping the soap, save yourself the effort of dropping it and just get soap on a rope and tie it around your ankle

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Don't feed the animals, don't talk to strangers. Don't make eye contact. Don't let us smell your fear. Don't walk too fast. Don't walk too slow. Look at me when I'm talking. Are you listening? I'm fed up with you, wiseman.

Don't feed the animals :thumbsup: