WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Learn When To Shut Up!!

Hey okay some ppl just need to learn to shut up. Ppl talk to much shit. sorry that if your life is bad that u have to make fun of others to make you feel better. Dont tell me when to complain and shit. THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU COMPLAIN!!!!! that is what this place is for ... this is where you come to bitch at everyone and everything. :mad:

I agree, some dumbfuck told me to stop posting about something... IT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO HERE! If you guys don't like reading shit here, please leave and never come back.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
All of you shut the fuck up, come to think of it i'm gonna STFU too. Lets all just get web cams and sit here looking @ eachother silently.

MaxPower said:
All of you shut the fuck up, come to think of it i'm gonna STFU too. Lets all just get web cams and sit here looking @ eachother silently.
lol, nice sarcasm