WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Leather Pants

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
that's pretty funny..
except i did wear leather jeans once.. i bought them in kathmandu for $30, they were designer export quality but without the tags.. i was travelling ultralight and the one pair of trousers i owned had died, so i went leather.. spent the next 3 months in india and nepal wearing them, black flip flops and alternating between a katherine hamnett t shirt and a issey miyake shirt.. did i ever mention that i loath how travellers wear tevas and merrell and lowe and all that practical donkeyshit.. in those 3 months i had 4 girlfriends and only one person laughed at the leather pants to my face, a spanish girl who told me i wasn't elvis, we became good friends..
i tried wearing them later that year in europe but i had lost so much weight to ameobic dysentry that they hung off me like i was a junkie.. still have them but won't wear them, maybe if i ever get another motorbike??

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Those pants must've stunk!!!!!!!!!!! Dag Void!

Speaking of motorcycle. I've decided I'm getting my license within the year!:thumbsup: I want a Vespa. I know it's not a real bike but you need a bike license in order to operate one so what the hell.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
vespa :thumbsup:
stinky leather pants :thumbsdn:

they really didn't smell though, although it would be hard to tell in india they just didn't.. not a whole lot of humidity where i was.. just glad i didn't shit myself wearing them.. happens a lot there..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
in defense of leather..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ahhh...the description was too funnEH.
Would I wear them? Fuck no! Although, I am famous, I do own a Harley, sadly to certain members here, I am not gay, nor will I become gay and wish to ride a man named Harley. I do think leather pants are cool. Just not those pants. They looked like leather MaxPower drapes. That, and I don't think I'll ever be cool enough to wear leather pants. I'll stick (<<no pun intended) to my leather panties. ;)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I don't think I'll ever be cool enough to wear leather pants.

MDMA..
the illusion of cool..
i would've wore leather anything back when i was an X monster..

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Those pants must've stunk!!!!!!!!!!! Dag Void!

Speaking of motorcycle. I've decided I'm getting my license within the year!:thumbsup: I want a Vespa. I know it's not a real bike but you need a bike license in order to operate one so what the hell.
do you ride motorcyles! i have a yamaha tt-r 125 dirtbike but if you go to my thread in burps and bloopers you will see what happend.

BklynCannonball

wootness said:
do you ride motorcyles! i have a yamaha tt-r 125 dirtbike but if you go to my thread in burps and bloopers you will see what happend.
No, don't ride yet. I want a moped but in NYC you need an mc license to ride one. It sucks 'cause I don't know anyone with a motorcycle so it'll be a bit challenging to learn.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
No, don't ride yet. I want a moped but in NYC you need an mc license to ride one. It sucks 'cause I don't know anyone with a motorcycle so it'll be a bit challenging to learn.
its really easy once you know your gearing, i dont have a lisense for my tt-r but i ride in the block of land my dad bought and in the park near my house.

BklynCannonball

Yeah. There's a 2 day course they offer, pretty cool 'cause if you take the course, you're not required to take a road test. I can't wait. Saving up for it. Though you do have to go to the course in riding gear...boots, leather, and all.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
Yeah. There's a 2 day course they offer, pretty cool 'cause if you take the course, you're not required to take a road test. I can't wait. Saving up for it. Though you do have to go to the course in riding gear...boots, leather, and all.
you'll be fine.. i seem to recall you saying tht you already ride a bicycle there in nyc.. if you can do that then you must already be an advanced roaduser even if you don't realise it.. which i'm sure you do..
cyclists aren't given enough respect so you have to ride very defensively, ie intelligently and with foresight.. apply that to a stepthru and you'll pass real easy..
are you buying new or used..
if used i would start a thread on bike buying tips.. i'll put a few in.. ;)