Leave the sleeping sleep

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay so...
I was with load of my friends, and this one particular friend thats call her A. (cos i don't want it getting all confussing) liked this guy, so after about 4 hours of hanging around we decide to go back to my friends house (i was staying over and by this time my friend and the guy she likes have already hooked up with each other) so.. apperantly he's also staying over aswell along with my two other friends.

My friend A. was extremely pissed and so was the guy, so we walk in through the front door.. and her dads here so we all leg it up to her room.
Her dad knocks on the door and asks to talk to her and shes pissing herself trying to act sober. My other friend gets called down to go ring her mum, and then my friend A. gets told by her dad he walks to talk to her downstairs.
So she gets changed and walks downstairs.

They talk for awhile and us 3 (the guy, my other friend and me) sitting up in her room thinking what kinda shit she could be in right now. So my other friend and my friend A. come back up stairs again and friend A. says that her dad knows theres a 'guy here and he doesnt mind cos he knows theres 3 other girls here and we're not goona have some big orgy so its fine'!! LOL thats funny ... i didnt think her dad was funny but lol!
Anyways we us 3 on the floor sleeping well... 'sleeping' (me my other two friends) and my friend A. and her guy up in the bed... i say 'sleeping' cos we're listening to the groaning of my friend and laughing.

Well apperantly they had sex next to me.. cos i was the one next to them.. and the other two were near the bottom.. YEY not! and theyre lovely condom was placed next to my head.. woo lol fun...

and i just got yelled at and got called a hag for sleeping in the same room as two people fucking?!?!

Yep well.. i'm bored and i just thought i would write this out cos i thought it was funny and pretty sick on my part... lol

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Eww a condom next to the head well this really sounds ugly!

Im feeling with you . It no pleasure to sleep next to two people witch appear to have sex............

MsPunK

Tenderony
yep

yeh that happened to me once. Me and a few others went camping and i passed out and my friends started to have sex right next to me, with my other friend staring his eyes out at them. eww. :)

ThePennyDrops

Clitpickle
I remember throwing a party a few years back and two of my friends had sex in the garden underneath my climbing frame. It was particularly notable as one of my other friends went up to them while they were mid-flow and started talking to them about something completely unrelated. Needless to say they were all totally shit-faced!!
I missed it because I was busy breaking up with my boyfriend of the time, on the day which was our 1 year anniversary. My God what a cock he was!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You broke up with your boyfriend at the party? :( Well i guess it's okay if he was a cock.. but still