WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

leavemealone ? yoo hoo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tiring of the childish banter. Say something intelligent. You may consider this a challenge. I suspect you will fail, however Im giving you the benefit of the doubt.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
well then

first of all concepts,you seem to be taking this a little too seriously, so while i type this, i wonder to myself "why,would you waste your time unless theres something you wanted to say?" so maybe its not me who has to say something intelligeant but you,and then maybe ,just maybe... we can solve this in a civilized manor, would you agree?

LEAVEMEALONE said:
first of all concepts,you seem to be taking this a little too seriously, so while i type this, i wonder to myself "why,would you waste your time unless theres something you wanted to say?" so maybe its not me who has to say something intelligeant but you,and then maybe ,just maybe... we can solve this in a civilized manor, would you agree?
You surprise me ! Yeeeaa ! Im not taking anything seriously ! Im merely amusing myself ! But you have uncloaked yourself and become real to me ! Well done ! Perhaps we will become friends.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
by the way..

...my centerpiece needs something, it has both pizaz,and wzhoa, but its missing something....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Are you two going to cyber,or what?

If you'd like,you can geht the lover's room,for a special rate in the cockfarm for a few days. Geht with Shep,he'll hook you up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Geht, you know shep wont want these two dirtying up his room with thier childish hate-love relationship. Better we just let them get thier vaginas wet so that they will shut the fuck up. But, I will say that concepts is about two points higher than leave in my book of not-so-lame.

And since when is ANYTHING here even remotely intelligent?
If your looking for intelligence, concepts, you are so in the wrong place.

Jung

???
Premium
concepts said:
Im tiring of the childish banter. Say something intelligent. You may consider this a challenge. I suspect you will fail, however Im giving you the benefit of the doubt.
In case you haven't noticed, this is our flaming and fucking off forum. Also, in case you haven't noticed, there are other forums here. If you're looking for some good debate and discussion, you might want to head over to The Issues. Don't let all those big words scare you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.