WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Leaving on a Jet Plane.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So, I'm leaving on Wednesday for 10 days to go back to England.. So you won't see me around for awhile.

Keep everything in order for me. :)

I'll be around today and I might check in tomorrow, just to look around, but if not, See you when I get back.

Be ready to give me comfort when I come back as It's goona be a hard week. :thumbsup:

Don't miss me too much (jk)

And as a leaving present, I leave you a new sex thread.

>Click<

See ya laters guys. ;)

Edit: No need to worry, FCC reminded me I needed to make Sammiches before I leave, and I will, I will stock loads in the WTF fridge! :thumbsup:

Bye byeeeeee hope you have a smooth trip, and all goes well once you are back in england!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
meh_it_all said:
So, I'm leaving on Wednesday for 10 days to go back to England.. So you won't see me around for awhile.

I'll be around today and I might check in tomorrow, just to look around, but if not, See you when I get back.

Be ready to give me comfort when I come back as It's goona be a hard week. :thumbsup:

>Click<

See ya laters guys. ;)
You best make sammiches while you're gone or we'll die! How could you leave us after almost a year? You're cold-hearted! :cry:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, just so we're prepared we need to stock the supplies. For our next search party we'll probably go searching for meh since we'll likely forget she's just on vacation by lunch time.

We'll need:
18 kegs of beer
1 bottle of wine
1 kilo of weed
3 bongs
2 pipes
500 roach clips
edit: a shit ton of rolling papers
1 book of matches
1 hostess cupcake
400 cases of twinkies
3 midgets
a box of adult diappers
2 ball gags
a rabbit and 3 hamsters
2 ham and cheese sandwiches
and one bucket of cat's milk

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
If she is not back by lunch time we may need to dress Gehtfuct in the traditional garb of the sammich maker and have him do the duties of Meh. :happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
I Hate The FCC said:
If she is not back by lunch time we may need to dress Gehtfuct in the traditional garb of the sammich maker and have him do the duties of Meh. :happysad:
i dont think shes knows when she'll be back again (as the song goes)

UberSkippy said:
Ok, just so we're prepared we need to stock the supplies. For our next search party we'll probably go searching for meh since we'll likely forget she's just on vacation by lunch time.

We'll need:
18 kegs of beer
1 bottle of wine
1 kilo of weed
3 bongs
2 pipes
500 roach clips
1 book of matches
1 hostess cupcake
400 cases of twinkies
3 midgets
a box of adult diappers
2 ball gags
a rabbit and 3 hamsters
not enough beer and a couple extra sammiches ;)

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
UberSkippy said:

We'll need:
18 kegs of beer
1 bottle of wine
1 kilo of weed
3 bongs
2 pipes
500 roach clips
1 book of matches
1 hostess cupcake
400 cases of twinkies
3 midgets
a box of adult diappers
2 ball gags
a rabbit and 3 hamsters
that quantity of liquor wouldn't cover me... and if your going to have that much drugs, your going to need way more food or you'll wind up eating the rabbit and hamsters...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ok guys It's sleep time for me!
And then I pack tomorrow.

So I say bye, and I'll see you all around. :)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Have a fun and safe trip Meh! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
meh_it_all said:

>Click<

See ya laters guys. ;)

Edit: No need to worry, FCC reminded me I needed to make Sammiches before I leave, and I will, I will stock loads in the WTF fridge! :thumbsup:

:( :(

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Be safe, Be curteous!

Good luck Meh :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Icky has become a puppet of big corporations (Cingulair);)

Meh...take it easy with all the zima's....and remember to charge the batteries on 'littleCk3000'

peace.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
WizardlyFriend said:
i dont think shes knows when she'll be back again (as the song goes)
am i the only one that picked up the song reference, or is that a gimme, or does no one care, or is this post worthless. perhaps i should make a poll...

A- I knew
B- Didnt know
C- You knew
D- shut the fuck up
E- Taters
F- Elmo
G- A and B, but not G
H- G

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
not enough beer and a couple extra sammiches ;)
darklight said:
that quantity of liquor wouldn't cover me... and if your going to have that much drugs, your going to need way more food or you'll wind up eating the rabbit and hamsters...
The fuck are you two talking about? Those are my supplies.

Besides, I couldn't fit nothin' else on my little short bus.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Finally back to civilization. Ahhh. Have a safe trip. Jump back on a soon as you can. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm back!
Yes finally!

Ahhh it's good to be back in WTFLand, missed you guys.

I have lots of stories... and stuff.

So Ill be wandering around. :D

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Welcome back meh! How the hell are you? Post some stories and pics so we can all be jealous! (Except for the bombing, not jealous of that :( )