WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Leaving... Probly Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
This is it guys... im leaving. Edited For Content -Admin

i have to say that i have enjoyed my short stay so peace out and MCL

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
You probly [sic] won't be missed. Then again, maybe you will. However, I don't see a lot of people on an online forum caring too much. Go stick it to the chicken-fuckers. They deserve it. Poor chickens never deserved it in the first place. Wait, what am I saying? Even chickens need lovin'.

I unfortunatly smell a Columbine situation going down in the near future thanks to little Mr. Happy over here. :thumbsdn:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK bye.

/me look around...

who the hell is that guy, anyways?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
You probly [sic] won't be missed. Then again, maybe you will. However, I don't see a lot of people on an online forum caring too much. Go stick it to the chicken-fuckers. They deserve it. Poor chickens never deserved it in the first place. Wait, what am I saying? Even chickens need lovin'.
Holy shizzle what rock did you crawl out from?

jamesp

In Memory...
Hey, before you do whatever you have to do, make sure that your family owns the rights to it. Dont want Michael Moore getting rich off of your homocidal rampage.

Wah...I'm another social outcast who lacks both the mental stability to deal with people laughing at me and sufficiently developed social skills to put high school behind me. :tomato:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...not cool, I suggest you don't make a post like this again...

...closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.