WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

LeBron James finds a place in the record books

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yesterday, LeBron James scored 27 points to go along with 13 rebounds and 10 assists, becoming the youngest-ever player to acheive a triple-double.

He beat Lamar Odom's record of 20 Years and 54 days by 30 days, at 20 years and 20 days.

How nice and round.

Icarus said:
How nice and round.

Like my breasts.

Really though, he was cutting it kind of close on the record.

We're still trying to get Dr. Gehtfuct in thee book for "most times one can masturbate in thirty seconds"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cutting it kind of close? He has secured himself a spot as perhaps the best highschool-to-NBA player ever. Even without the triple double, he is a big time player.

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
LeBron

At 20 years old, he is the biggest draw in the NBA today. I just simply can not believe he plays for us (Cleveland). It is awesome to watch every game this guy plays. He has been so much better this year than last.

Memo to the Cavaliers: If there ever was a case to give a player a lifetime contract, this is it. Do it and do it as soon as possible.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, there's no such thing as a lifetime contract. The maximum length is 7 years right now.

Oops. My original stats were wrong. I beleive it was 27 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists. Very impressive either way.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
HavokChylde said:
Like my breasts.

Really though, he was cutting it kind of close on the record.

We're still trying to get Dr. Gehtfuct in thee book for "most times one can masturbate in thirty seconds"

Considering how young he is, he didn't cut ti too close, he blew away the record.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Three days later, he repeated the feat: He has now recorded two triple-doubles.

Maybe it was a mental barrier... and he's ready to average one now :)