WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines legalize it..

Anyone in here not for legalization of marijuana? I think it should be legalized so that people aren't such cocksuckers anymore like they are now. Everyone would be all chilled out and shit :)

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I think people would use it less if it were legalized because I like ham and it's late now so I'm too tired to post anything with a point and lrkerre;eaghtdfehtrghcjdfsffhgbbfxs huh? BURGLAR! RUN!!! Woah, my feet have minddddddddddds of their o to the w to the n.... Hmmmm, kinda itchy. Oh! That's cause I'm covered in spiders..... duh.... you know what? Screw this I'm going to bed. Thank you for your time. :axe:

Love,
No one you care about

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'll have what he's having.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Orangellama said:
Anyone in here not for legalization of marijuana? I think it should be legalized so that people aren't such cocksuckers anymore like they are now. Everyone would be all chilled out and shit :)
Come to Canada. It's almost legal here.

In fact it was decriminalized last year for about 2 weeks before the supreme court struck down the ruling - pussies

El_Negro

The ***** on the corner..
one of the reasons they dont legalize it is because americans as ourselves splurge on anything we have, then regret it when we need to. i bet the gov't would do a shitty job of growing it too... but then we wouldn't really have to worry about lacings, and gang wars over marijuana. besides, who doesn't like marijauna? if you haven't actually inhaled it from the source, it doesn't count. so no second-handers...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think at my school we have more kids that should be in juvy then we have clean kids. everyone here smokes and we are only 14 ;) they mine as well legalize it cause they cannot stop it

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i really dont care if its legal or not i can still get it and smoke it.

anti-movielife

self medicated
the first marijuana law was created in texas as a way to control mexicans...woody harrelson told me this...he's cool shit man...oh ya! and did you know woody harrelson's dad was a mob hitman...i shit you not! isn't that the most whack thing you've ever heard...like whoa.... :bomb:

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I really don't know why you guys want it legalized if you do it anyway, like I set off fireworks even tho' theyre banned in my state. MOST BULLSHIT LAW: IN MY TOWN, ARCADES ARE BANNED. I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW THIS SUCKS. PEOPLE SUCK. POLITICIANS SUCK. VAMPIRES SUCK. YOUR MOM SUCKS. (Stupid joke used too many times)

Why legalize it? So I don't have to worry about getting caught and having my life fucked up all because I decided to have a little fun. That's fucking bullshit.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
my prediction

Orangellama said:
nah way that would b stupid

ron

Buster of Asses
Orangellama said:
Anyone in here not for legalization of marijuana?
Sure, why not? It's no more harmful in excess than alcohol.
Orangellama said:
I think it should be legalized so that people aren't such cocksuckers anymore like they are now.
That would be nice.
Orangellama said:
Everyone would be all chilled out and shit :)
Nice thought, but not everyone would toke up, so not everyone would be mellow.

trevorj

I'll show you a title.
Hell yes I am for it.

I have been through far too much shit because of marijuana or other drugs...
I wrote a 9 page report on how it should be legalized and all the myths and lies that the harmless commercials through out to people. Maybe I'll find it sometime ;)

It is _far_ less harmful than alcohol, especially in excess!
Simple: You cannot die from marijuana, you however CAN die from alcohol. ( among other reasons, of course ;) )

How many deaths have been directly accredited to alcohol? over 100,000 a year.
How many deaths have been directly accredited to marijuana? Zero.

I would talk about this more, but I'm a lazy fuck.

Just my help in the rant ;)

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
ahh fuck i've never smoked marijuana before... the whole of singapore wld be all over me if they find out tt i haf it in my possesion... i guess its regarded as one of all the other drugs ie ecstacy, ice, K and stuff.... i remember my fren nearly got me some once but things got messed up so all i haf is my tabbaco.... :(

I don't smoke the ganja...often... but I think it should be legalized. Wouldn't get in trouble anymore, but if it was legal, the government would legalize that shit and it would be bloody EXPENSIVE!

edit: *regulate that shit

my bad. :eek:

ur life wouldn't be fucked.

all u gadda do is find a crooked doc. who'll write u a Rx for it and smoke away. If a cop comes to bust ya, whip it out and say, "i'm dying of cancer and this is the only thing that takes away the aganizing pain. Please don't let me die in jail." and start to tear up. They'll feel like dumbshits and u get to fly high as much as u want as often as u want. mwahahahaha! ;)